Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 16th, 2010, 03:34 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Competitive C3G Map In Progress: Swamp Lab

I just printed the build instructions and get this put up tonight, and before you ask, yes I'll couble check I have all the ladders in the right spot
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:31 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK here are sme pics of the map for you.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Hidicul; December 16th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:36 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't believe there are any battlements between the road and the sand 7-hex pieces.
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:41 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I don't believe there are any battlements between the road and the sand 7-hex pieces.
Well they were marked there on the build instructions I got from quozl's link. I'm not at a comp that can open VS files right now so I can't double check it.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Well they were marked there on the build instructions I got from quozl's link. I'm not at a comp that can open VS files right now so I can't double check it.
The pics look very cool!

The battlements are supposed to be open at the road hexes and at the glyph in the front. Also, there's supposed to be supposed to be 2 1-hex pieces on the castle top at the back.

Thanks for building it and taking pics! How do you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Somebody likes crackers and Mountain Dew.
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I love how C3G armies fit so easily onto the more compact maps, compared to classic scape. This game is just so much better than Heroclix. And the map looks really good.

Old December 16th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This map is physically symmetrical right? If so, I think the color tiles should be too. There is a green triple piece under the ladder on the front left and a swamp triple piece under the ladder on the front right. There is a sand double hex by the glyph and a swamp double hex by the glyph.

Can you find a way to make the map completely symmetrical since that was the goal here?
Old December 16th, 2010, 07:43 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When I built it the only asymmetric pieces were the grass and sand two-hex pieces in the startzone. Hidicul seems to have replaced the grass one with swamp, and substituted grass spaces for swamp spaces in some situations.

I don't think there is any way to change the startzone pieces without changing the actual layout of the map.

EDIT: Also, Quozl, do you think you could link the PDF to the first post?
Old December 16th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
When I built it the only asymmetric pieces were the grass and sand two-hex pieces in the startzone. Hidicul seems to have replaced the grass one with swamp, and substituted grass spaces for swamp spaces in some situations.

I don't think there is any way to change the startzone pieces without changing the actual layout of the map.

EDIT: Also, Quozl, do you think you could link the PDF to the first post?
Yep, those are the only two assymetrical pieces.

And I'm waiting on A3n's official PDF to link to for the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 16th, 2010, 10:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

We need to look at the process of map release, because I don't want to have to do the final PDF until the map has been finalised. Wording changes are ok & what not but not having to redo the map. That's a pain in the a$$.

Just so you know to produce a standard map I have view the rendered map in VS save a picture of that as a bmp. Go into PS to remove the background copy that into InDesign. Then remove all the ladders except the top one & print the setup as a PDF. Next import each level one at a time from the PDF & place it in position on the InDesign page. Change the level numbers. Add the ladder icon with the appropriate number. Then change the name, set requirements, add the bio & any special rules. Then print all to a PDF again.

So this change to requiring a final PDF before the map design has been finalised is not appreciated. This is not how we first started doing the voting process, it was that the PDF wasn't required till it was voted to release. Now I am not advocating for that either but would require a vote to finalise the map design then a vote to release after the final PDF has been created.

Cheers
Old December 17th, 2010, 06:22 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Somebody likes crackers and Mountain Dew.
Where's Tang and his Tasty Dew?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library