Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Competitive C3G Map In Progress: Swamp Lab

Looks like I missed an aesthetic change on my virtualscape file.

The swamp 7-hex and rock 7-hex should be switched so that all the rock is together and I got rid of the 3 swamp water tiles on top of the rock 7-hex. No gameplay difference (except maybe for Swamp Thing) but it looks better.

EDIT: Fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2010, 07:18 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Awwwwwwww!!!!! A map I can build!!!

This map is screaming for a Swamp Thing scenario.
Yes! Finally! Same here.

And a Legion of Doom scenario. Maybe "Swamp Thing rises from hte depths of hte swamp...

Great map! Looks like a BoV map.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 13th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm very pleased with it, and I like the Legion of Doom idea even more than the Swamp Thing.

Old December 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well I played a few games on it. I used glyphs for all of them.

The first couple were smaller, Swamp Thing, Batman, Robin, and Alfred versus Poison Ivy, Joker, Riddler, and Harley. The middle pillars were the focus here, though Harley made some detours to pick up Smilex glyphs in the back(I didn't play Superman at all, so the back Glyphs were both Smilex). Joker on the pillar blocked off by Ivy or Harley hurt Swamp Thing pretty bad in the first game, and oftentimes Riddler and Joker would remove his Order Markers to prevent him from using The Green. Batman could still get at him, but was Pheremone Seduced and Swamp Thing couldn't defeat Ivy fast enough.

In the second game, Swamp Thing ended up in the start zone next to Riddler. Again, he was stalled by Joker and Riddler while Joker piled wounds on him with elevated shots. Eventually he got a turn in however, and inflicted three wounds on Riddler and two knockback, causing him to hit an elevation shange and take the final wound for the knockout. Then Batman and Robin killed Joker and Ivy, and Harley finished Swamp Think before the Dynamic Duo finished her.

In the third game it was a 1000-point Thug army versus a 1000 point Vigilante army. Road and rock tiles were counted as Asphalt. It was back and forth, with casualties of Penguin, Two-Face, and some thugs to Batman and Canary. Both armies got a little too friendly with the pillar area, and the Time Bomb exploded on a 1, killing a full-health Black Mask and Terry, a wounded Robin, and three thugs. Huntress, Alfred, and Green Arrow cleaned up after that, with Riddler whiffing against sucessive crossbow attacks and going down before he became a problem.

Most of the map saw play, exept under the wall walks and near the Superspeed glyph, both of which could be remedied with better glyph choice(With a big haul of equipment glyphs in the next Master Set, the equipment glyphs should probably be fine). I think the Superspeed should be replaced with something more potent - Perhaps Team Up? - but other then that this is a very fun map.
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:35 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm very pleased with it, and I like the Legion of Doom idea even more than the Swamp Thing.
It could very much happen. I'd love a LoD scenario personaly. Here's hte LoD members:
  • Bizarro
  • Black Manta
  • Brainiac
  • Captain Cold
  • Cheetah
  • Giganta
  • Gorilla Grodd
  • Lex Luthor
  • Riddler
  • Scarecrow
  • Sinestro
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Toyman
The green units have already been designed. So one more from that list, and some Superfriends (preferrably Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Aquaman), and we've got a 5 on 5 scenario!

Old December 13th, 2010, 08:40 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm actually getting pretty eager to play that scenario.

Old December 13th, 2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
I'm actually getting pretty eager to play that scenario.
I'm not in the Map Dept., so you'd be the one making it. But I'd love to help.

Old December 13th, 2010, 09:23 PM

Actually, I think this map is a little too compact for the Legion of Doom. It's a great map, but I think another map with more swamp and jungle would be better for the old skull dome hideout.

As for this map, it could be the lab where Swamp Thing gets changed into, well, the Swamp Thing.

Old December 14th, 2010, 11:19 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I think the Superspeed should be replaced with something more potent - Perhaps Team Up? - but other then that this is a very fun map.
That was my first thought too but I didn't want to do two Team-Up glyphs on two different maps in a row. But maybe I shouldn't care about that.

Team-Up glyph? Wound glyph? Something else?

Any other changes to the map?

Quote:
Old December 14th, 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Actually, I think this map is a little too compact for the Legion of Doom. It's a great map, but I think another map with more swamp and jungle would be better for the old skull dome hideout.

As for this map, it could be the lab where Swamp Thing gets changed into, well, the Swamp Thing.
Both of those ideas would be cool.

Old December 15th, 2010, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Looks good, if I can get a PDF (I don't have VS), I could build it for you. Probably in the next few days.
PDF is here: (N/A now)

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; April 21st, 2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old December 15th, 2010, 08:48 AM

This might be one of the fastest approvals, if we get it built soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library