Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 1st, 2010, 12:13 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Map In Progress - X Marks The Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thanks tickle! That's exactly how the ladders are supposed to be.

As for not replacing the Attack glyphs, after playing a game, I decided they weren't necessary. Being in the overhang area with the shadow tiles has enough incentive already.
Can we put a single tile under those short ladders so that they reach the top flush?
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I could but I think it looks lame and I'd rather have figures not have to go up a 2-move step to reach the ladder. I prefer them to have to make a 2-move step to get to the roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm with quozl, I'm fine with it the way it is.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think a small step to reach a ladder actually looks cool, but a ladder that doesn't reach the top looks lame to me.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'm hoping this will be a competitive map that I can playtest on. It looks great and will probably be a blast to use (Esp with the Glyph of Team Up in the center.)
Yeah, I definitely want to see more C3G competitive maps. Like everything else C3G, I'm transitioning into using our stuff exclusively when playtesting.
As for the Hal and glyph issue, do you have any thought of maybe putting two glyphs in the middlish area of the map to give both sides a shot at an early grab?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I definitely want to see more C3G competitive maps. Like everything else C3G, I'm transitioning into using our stuff exclusively when playtesting.
That's where most of my play is, plus I play with my dad some but I usually just leave up my playtesting map when facing him.
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
As for the Hal and glyph issue, do you have any thought of maybe putting two glyphs in the middlish area of the map to give both sides a shot at an early grab?
I like that idea! Move the glyph two hexes closer to the start zone and then mirror that placement with the other Team-Up glyph.

Quote:
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
I like that idea! Move the glyph two hexes closer to the start zone and then mirror that placement with the other Team-Up glyph.
What happens if you hold 2 Glyphs of Team Up at once though?
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What happens if you hold 2 Glyphs of Team Up at once though?
You win the game.

Quote:
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:04 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You create a wormhole, like the one Green Goblin used in the Neogenesis storyline, and that Spider-Carnage jumped into when Uncle Ben shamed him into self-destruct.

Old December 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM

Or you could just

Quote:
Old December 1st, 2010, 03:22 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Or you could just

Now what kind of Klein bottle do you get from that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library