Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 30th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map In Progress - X Marks The Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Why do the ladders break at the warehouse ruin? The way they are on that side, figure will NOT be able to climb on the warehouse or the top of the ladder. They can't pass through the floor of it, and figures must have something to actually "climb" on to gain elevation, they can't just count spaces in the air as they move up.
Oh come on Griff, where there's a will there's a way.

Nice looking map Quozl, but maybe needs better ladder positioning.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Huh? Sorry, not getting the ladder problem. You climb up to the building and then can climb down to the Marvel warehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The ladders are legally placed on the castle, they are just loose hanging from a wall walk tile instead of being fully attached to a wall piece like I prefer.
Old November 30th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't know, it just looked like it wasn't connected at the top on the one side. It looked like it was a little short. Maybe it's just they way I'm seeing it though.

Old November 30th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Oh well I just saw where they went and made them touch the ground. Quozl should check that out though.
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:16 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK I got this built and took some pics, but forsome reason they break when I add them in. I'll try the hard way in a minute, but I'll give you the break down now. When I built the map I saw 1 problem, the two ladders on the backside didn't go all the way down to the hex below it. I add a raod piece under the single concrete piece that the ladder should of reached and it solved the problem, and still made the map match. If I can't get any other pics up, I hope I can get those two up.
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:28 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's the pic from before I added the extra road hex

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Overall a very nice map, although I counted to the Glyph in the middle and the closest Glyph to each start zone, and atleast Hal can hit those Glyphs in one OM. From each start zone, the two closest Glyphs are 9 spaces away, I don't know if that's a problem, but I figured I would bring it up.
Old December 1st, 2010, 12:56 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, after seeing Tickles pics, thanks tickle, I can see that I was confused earlier on how the ladders ran up the building. I didn't know they went to the top, I thought they were missing a rung in the middle for the warehouse to go through the ladder itself. But that concern was dismissed upon seeing tickle's pics.

Also, good fixes tickle, and I wonder if it would just be OK to have one glyph in the center of town and let that be it.
Old December 1st, 2010, 01:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You mean Hidicul, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2010, 06:50 AM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, I guess I saw the same thing Griff saw before. But upon seeing Hidicul's pics, I can see that the virtualscape image wasn't the best.

Nice fix Hidicul.

Old December 1st, 2010, 06:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

I didn't even think to take pictures to show you what I meant.
Old December 1st, 2010, 08:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I didn't even think to take pictures to show you what I meant.

Yeah, with maps, pictures can make a huge difference. But you are kicking arse around here and are all over the place contributing, so you can't remember or think of everything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library