Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 8th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Corner High Rise - A C3G map in progress

I couldn't explain very well by typing from my cell (phone, heh), but I did mean those 4 tiles on the bottom plus the unsupported one - and yes, the two bases seemed a little bit unstable for the bottom window. I just used two wall walk tiles and it worked fine. The last issue actually was that the large ruin didn't seem to sit well against the level 2 wall walk spaces. I used an extra 2-piece grass tile under it to shore it up.

Overall, great map, and with the exception I just noted, ready for play!

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

You are completely correct about the large ruins. I added the sidewalk when I put it into VS which was the version after I had played the map. I still not sure of the issue you had with the base tiles in the window though as they were part of the original build & worked fine when we played them.

VS file updated first post.

Cheers
Old March 9th, 2010, 09:28 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
You are completely correct about the large ruins. I added the sidewalk when I put it into VS which was the version after I had played the map. I still not sure of the issue you had with the base tiles in the window though as they were part of the original build & worked fine when we played them.

Cheers
I'm probably just being anal about the bases, since technically they don't work stack. They felt funny, but I suppose they sit well enoiugh.

Old March 9th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:

Cheers
I'm probably just being anal about the bases, since technically they don't work stack. They felt funny, but I suppose they sit well enoiugh.
OK, now I am aware of what two bases you guys are talking about. There are two castle wall bases stacked directly on top of each other in the bottom of the window on the left side of the building.

At first when I saw it, I thought to myself "no way", but then I built it and realized that it is structural, looks good, and offers consistent levels in height.

This is something that everyone should be aware of, as it is forbidden in the rule book, but it still works all the same. I like it only because it is a unique and innovative way of using the tiles. However, I would understand if others are against it. Btw, It is not necessary to the build either.

I would like to put it up to a poll of our members, as we should all at least be aware, and I think the ultimate decision should be, like all decisions here, by a majority.

Do you think that the Castle Wall Bases should be allowed to be stacked directly on top of each other?

YES

or

NO
Old March 9th, 2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:

Cheers
OK, now I am aware of what two bases you guys are talking about. There are two castle wall bases stacked directly on top of each other in the bottom of the window on the left side of the building.

At first when I saw it, I thought to myself "no way", but then I built it and realized that it is structural, looks good, and offers consistent levels in height.

This is something that everyone should be aware of, as it is forbidden in the rule book, but it still works all the same. I like it only because it is a unique and innovative way of using the tiles. However, I would understand if others are against it. Btw, It is not necessary to the build either.

I would like to put it up to a poll of our members, as we should all at least be aware, and I think the ultimate decision should be, like all decisions here, by a majority.

Do you think that the Castle Wall Bases should be allowed to be stacked directly on top of each other?

YES

or

NO
It's a hard decision in terms of officialdom, since we would like to build scenarios on some of these maps that are submitted to a la carte. If C3G proper would allow it for their scenarios, I'd say ok. I will vote yes since it's clever and it works, but I hope we are not causing future problems.

Old March 9th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

YES

or

NO
I've got to build this first before I'm comfortable voting on it. Maybe tomorrow evening....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 9th, 2010, 04:02 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I of course vote YES. But I do have 2 stipulations on their use:
1). they aren't used adjacent to other stacked bases - meaning we don't join 2 together. &
2). they are only used between castle walls - I know the will still worked between stacked terrain but I don't think the look is too pleasing.

Cheers
Old March 9th, 2010, 08:35 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote yeah. On a side note, taking the family on our yearly trip tomorrow so I may not be back on till Sunday. (may peak in on the blackberry once in a while though).
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:31 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Still voting here...
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Still voting here...
Actually you haven't voted yourself.
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Still voting here...
Actually you haven't voted yourself.
Barring the window, that is waiting for the vote on the base tiles is completed, is there anything else that needs changing or fixing?

Edit: Oops I must have hit quote instead of edit.

Cheers
Old March 12th, 2010, 07:56 AM

I think that it is fine, with the same exception that I would scrutinize any terrain stacking: it must be firmly in place (usually accomplished by connecting terrain on either or both sides).

YEA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library