Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: City Streets - C3G Map by Taeblewalker

I like it a lot! I am willing to consider this to be my current version. Thanks!

Old February 28th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Level added below warehouse to bring it up the same height above the street as the surrounding walls.
That is fine.

Quote:
Warehouse base piece used on level 2 in place of the grass tile that are exposed & a double grass hex on level 1 to support this piece completely - this will continue the aesthetic look of the concrete gutters.
I can't stand looking at that VS file with the warehouse coming out of the wall walk. Besides, we need a good picture of these maps so we can put them on the front page of the PDF, and that protruding warehouse does not look good. Plus there is not a way for us to share the intention of using only the base of the Warehouse in the PDF .... is there?

Quote:
Remove the road pieces under wall & replace with concrete tiles - this (with the next dot point) will help lessen the requirement to use the Road set.
As long as you are still able to do that once you get rid of that ugly protruding warehouse.

Quote:
Remove the road pieces of the fountain & replace with castle floor tiles - reason as per dot point above - this will leave only the trees required from the Road set & they can be replaced home made trees or even left out as they only add to the aesthetics. But I'm not saying to leave the trees out of the map just that a person creating it would have the option to still build the map without the Road set.
Cheers
Again, As long as you are still able to do that once you get rid of that ugly protruding warehouse.
Old February 28th, 2010, 03:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Warehouse base piece used on level 2 in place of the grass tile that are exposed & a double grass hex on level 1 to support this piece completely - this will continue the aesthetic look of the concrete gutters.
I can't stand looking at that VS file with the warehouse coming out of the wall walk. Besides, we need a good picture of these maps so we can put them on the front page of the PDF, and that protruding warehouse does not look good. Plus there is not a way for us to share the intention of using only the base of the Warehouse in the PDF .... is there?
Yes the warehouse protruding through the wall is horrid & VS doesn't allow for the base placement without it & the current official rule book doesn't make any distinctions here either I was thinking we could come up with our own way to reflect this. Maybe in the instructions on that level a line indicating that particular warehouse piece & words to the effect of "*Warehouse base only". As far as the picture is concerned that easy enough to substitute the tiles for the purpose of taking the picture.

Cheers
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:41 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

With the exception of the "ugly protruding warehouse," which can easily be fixed, does this map need any more improvement? I tried to make it fairly generic without many embellishments. Should we move toward voting on this one?

Old March 4th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As for building on the sides, have you thought about putting the "armies" on the sides and having them rush toward the statue and the walls?
Where exactly on the map should they go?
I was thinking having both walls straight (instead of one branching off to the Marvel warehouse) and then some land built on the sides of where the walls are. The "armies" start there and can either go over (or on top of) the walls or around the walls to the fountain. You could even relocate the warehouse to the end of the street for another area either "army" could go to.
I'd still like to see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 4th, 2010, 10:48 AM

I'll give a straight road a try. I'll put the warehouse on the end and land on the sides, and maybe some breaks in the walls.

Old March 4th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'll give a straight road a try. I'll put the warehouse on the end and land on the sides, and maybe some breaks in the walls.
Thanks. I know it's quite a bit of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am pretty sure that I will end up liking the map better the way it is, so save the current file just in case please.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I am pretty sure that I will end up liking the map better the way it is, so save the current file just in case please.
I certainly will. I will also try to replace fountain tiles with castle pieces, so long as I have enough.A compromise to the side street idea could be to place the castle door at the end opposite the park, but make a cross street going left and right to make a four-way intersection.Just brainstorming.

Old March 4th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is the first post up to date on this one? I'm having trouble opening VS files lately, so I'm loving it when I can see the pictures on the first page.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2010, 03:18 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A 4 way intersection might look pretty sweet.
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I haven't changed the map in a while, so yes, it's up to date - but soon to be updated!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library