Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: City Streets - C3G Map by Taeblewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As for building on the sides, have you thought about putting the "armies" on the sides and having them rush toward the statue and the walls?
Where exactly on the map should they go?
I was thinking having both walls straight (instead of one branching off to the Marvel warehouse) and then some land built on the sides of where the walls are. The "armies" start there and can either go over (or on top of) the walls or around the walls to the fountain. You could even relocate the warehouse to the end of the street for another area either "army" could go to.

P.S. I keep putting "army" in quotes because I don't have a good name for a group of supers. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
P.S. I keep putting "army" in quotes because I don't have a good name for a group of supers. Any suggestions?
Team?
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:03 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Team?
It's good except it may be mistaken for a team of players.

Quote:
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I put up City Streets 2 on the first post. I forgot the blue start zone, but imagine it in the park. I changed the right side of the street with alcoves and two-wide top spaces. I also added rules for the Raelin statue to the .pdf.

Old February 26th, 2010, 03:23 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
looks good, are you writing a scenario for it?
this map is perfect to give the knockback rules what they deserve..
The new C3G maps project is not going to be including specific scenarios with our maps. The maps are intended to be 'archtypal battlefields for super heros'.
OK.. Do you think that C3G would be interested in creating a scenario thread, I would love to get into it, but I'm having a hard time getting started, and I would love to begin writing some complex thematical scenarios, and could really use help and inspiration.
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Wolvie,

I created this thread when we originally released our first C3G figures. Feel free to create anything and post there.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:05 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just checked out the map. Really like how you used Raelin in the fountain. Thanks for posting this it looks fun!
Old February 27th, 2010, 07:53 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Thanks!

What does everyone think of the difference between the two? In the second one, I widened the ledge on the right side of the map (starting from the fountain). I also put alcoves there.

Old February 27th, 2010, 09:46 AM

I like the alcoves and the widenend ledge but have doubts about the balance. Have you tested it?

Quote:
Old February 27th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It seems like the Warehouse ruin use to be flush against both walls so that there was not an opening to get inside unless you flew over it or broke the wall. I really liked the ruin being completely closed off, and it could be really useful for future scenarios.
Old February 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM

I updated it again. The warehous ruin is now abutting the walls without any special way up there. I also put the Ulaniva Glyph on the battlefield but it's really the heroic rune.

Perhaps the Raelin statue can be a moveable object? It can be carried just like a glyph, but the statue must end up adjacent to the figure who carries it (like the carry ability by Brunak). The statue cannot be engaged.

Old February 27th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I updated it again. The warehous ruin is now abutting the walls without any special way up there. I also put the Ulaniva Glyph on the battlefield but it's really the heroic rune.
Which file is updated? And why do you have two files? I don't think we need to keep multiple versions of files up, you can keep the different versions at home and just update the one file as you make corrections, that would be best. We don't need a glyph right now as we are not working on scenarios and special rules just yet, but I am working on getting the authorization to do so soon.

Quote:
Perhaps the Raelin statue can be a moveable object? It can be carried just like a glyph, but the statue must end up adjacent to the figure who carries it (like the carry ability by Brunak). The statue cannot be engaged.
We don't need to be working on moveable DOs over here in this department, that work belongs to the C3G Mainframe. If you want to work on the Optional Rules of DOs you can participate in the C3G Optional Rules thread, but we will not be creating those rules here.

I really need you to slow down on your ideas. I know you are anxious to create lots of new ideas, but right now we need to focus on just building maps... without the special rules, glyphs, predetermined armies, DOs, etc. OK? C3G is all about organization and process, if you want to speed up the process for DO rules, you can contribute to that thread, this just isn't the time or place to try and implement them here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library