Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
The Book of City Streets Map

The Book of City Streets Map

A C3G Casual Map

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, 2 Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest, 2 Marvel Master Sets

City Streets Bio - Graphite decorates the local monument and highway privacy walls, while the sounds of industry, screeching tires, and occasional profanity induced by road-rage are heard and ignored by local citizens who work and commute through this modern city. What would it take to snap the citizens of this urban community out of their apathetic lull?

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • The alcoves on the side of the main street opposite the side street with the warehouse ruin are great places for Street Thugs and other figures to hide from heroes located atop the castle walls, out of LOS.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by A3n; January 29th, 2019 at 06:35 PM. Reason: extra pic
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: City Streets - C3G Map by Taeblewalker

It looks like a great a first map for us, simple, fun, and easy to build. What are the terrain requirements though? It looks like 1 castle, 1 road, and 1 Marvel.

First off, I would really like to see a ladder on the large wall connecting to the warehouse, and also a ladder on the small wall as well. I am a stickler on giving grounded troupes the ability to go where the fliers can.
Old February 25th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I meant to add some ladders. As for terrain requirements, I used 1 Marvel, 1 Road, 2 Castles, and 1 Swarm. I will add this to the first post.

Edit: I updated the file with ladders. I believe I placed a ladder that would allow a walking figure to legally reach the second story warehouse spaces. The figure on the ladder is techincally on the space adjacent to the space on top of the ruin.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; February 25th, 2010 at 11:23 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

As long as your intent is that the blue team have a harder fight it looks cool. Because even if the red team didn't have flyers they are going to own the heights rather quickly. I can definitely see some cars on the street as throw-able destructible objects. Should be lots of fun.

Cheers
Old February 26th, 2010, 06:36 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

looks good, are you writing a scenario for it?
this map is perfect to give the knockback rules what they deserve..
Old February 26th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this supposed to be for two sides with the same number of points?

Also, is Raelin a destructible object? If so, we're going to need the stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; February 26th, 2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
looks good, are you writing a scenario for it?
this map is perfect to give the knockback rules what they deserve..
The new C3G maps project is not going to be including specific scenarios with our maps. The maps are intended to be 'archtypal battlefields for super heros'.
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:20 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great scene! It certainly fits the mold of archetypal.

Tablewalker: When you have the map loaded in VS, you can go under "Configuration -> Map Parameters" and put in your name and the terrain requirements. The latter will appear on that final page, along with any suggested scenario you'd like to create.

My opinion of the map gameplay-wise is only that you might want to add a few extra castle walk tiles to those walls or around the fountain if you can to create more diverse elevations (but avoid standalone single-hexes since this is a superhero map). That should make things even more dynamic.
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it! Definitely looks very "urban". Any special map rules accompanying the use of Raelin would be nice to read.
I kind of like the "flatness" of the map, honestly, because it looks like a map where Captain America or Flash would fit right in and the flatness plays to them versus fliers (who can still go right to the top and snipe them).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 26th, 2010, 12:26 PM

I'll make some of the suggested changes about castle walk tiles, perhaps adding some sevens to the sides. I used the nine-space pieces in the build, but I can put something else down there.

As to Raelin, I was thinking that she is a statue that adds 1 extra Defense die for any figure within two clear sight spaces, giving the start zone a little more protection for the blue player. I'm thinking a destructible object with Defense 3 and Life 4.

As far as elevations nearer the city park, I feel like they may take away from the look of the map, but I'll play with it.

I will go into the Map Parameters in VS and add the tile usage as well.

Edit: I am trying to switch form a SotM set to a RotV set, which I think makes things easier while still requiring only one master set, 2 castles, a road and a Marvel.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; February 26th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'll make some of the suggested changes about castle walk tiles, perhaps adding some sevens to the sides. I used the nine-space pieces in the build, but I can put something else down there.

As to Raelin, I was thinking that she is a statue that adds 1 extra Defense die for any figure within two clear sight spaces, giving the start zone a little more protection for the blue player. I'm thinking a destructible object with Defense 3 and Life 4.
That's a pretty cool idea for the statue. Maybe call it a "statue of inspiration". It should have the possiblity of being destroyed though so give it some stats like the destructible wall.

As for building on the sides, have you thought about putting the "armies" on the sides and having them rush toward the statue and the walls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As for building on the sides, have you thought about putting the "armies" on the sides and having them rush toward the statue and the walls?
Where exactly on the map should they go?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library