Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old February 25th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

So I think each map needs to have its "rules" defined.

Does anyone want to word that into a formal proposal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Each map should have start zones, numbers of players, set requirements, and any special rules defined?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2010, 04:37 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Each map should have start zones, numbers of players, set requirements, and any special rules defined?
That should work.

I propose adding to the Rules for Map Design:

5. Each map should have its start zones, number of players and any special rules defined.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So I think each map needs to have its "rules" defined.

Does anyone want to word that into a formal proposal?
Quote:
Quote:
That should work.

5. Each map should have its start zones, number of players and any special rules defined.
Yea
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I had few moments over here at the IN-laws and I can't resist the escape that this site offers.

I vote yea, but I would like to remind us that we are not a scenario guild, we are map makers. That is not to say that we can't create some scenarios or maps with special rules, but that should not be our major task. Remember, Scenarios, campaigns, glyphs, optional rules, etc, must be proposed, playtested, and voted on in the C3G Mainframe, where as maps and maps alone have been fully entrusted to us. I think that as our first task in this project should be a map with the start zones as was proposed by quozl. Lets ease into the scenario stuff as we build a stronger relationship with the C3G Mainframe, and as they begin to trust us more.
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:11 PM

I agree with Griffin. Special rules should be few, at least until we get much more experience at this. And we need one more yes vote...

BTW, Griffin, would you like to define the rules for your map? I'm assuming two unequal forces given the start zones indicated.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I agree with Griffin. Special rules should be few, at least until we get much more experience at this.
Exactly. I still think we can ease into it, but at this point we are technically still one vote away from the Mainframe adopting this group. I am confident that we will have that vote by tonight at some point, but our relationship is still very young.
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:16 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, four pages of discussion already! I agree w/ Griffin that we should be cautious with special rules as we want to concentrate on the map. But I think there's room for certain map-specific rules such as a statue that can be thrown for example. I think the litmus test is whether or not it would make sense regardless of the figures that are being played on the map. If it would only make sense in the context of a specific location or with specific figures then I think it should be avoided.

Having said that, I vote YEA to the proposed rule.
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM

How about we start with a simple map?

Old Street Overpass by EternalThanos86

Or are we only supposed to be testing maps by members?

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
That should work.

I agree, though if desired, one may use two versions of the start zones. In other words, same exact map, but a two-player start zone and a three-player start zone might be suggested, if appropriate.

Edit:

Quote:
How about we start with a simple map?

Old Street Overpass by EternalThanos86

Or are we only supposed to be testing maps by members?
I believe we are creating and commenting on our own designs.

Old February 25th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

How many active maps do we want to have at a time? How about Proposed maps (or other proposals for that matter)?
Old February 25th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I believe Griffin suggested one active map per member. Other proposals should be limited; unless one has an addendum or ammendment to a proposal on the table, further proposals should wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios