Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old February 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

Edit: Yea!
I agree with the proposal. I would like to add that I will endeavor to make use of no more than two RotV and/or SotM sets if possible, so as to make the maps fit on a table reasonably. To that 2 master set average I will generally add one or two Marvel sets (thought not always), and 1-3 "other" such as forest, jungle or lava. I have already used the rock outcrops only in my desert base build, still a work in progress.

As for voting, no poll is needed; we simply weigh in until either no more suggestions are made, or we require an informal vote to get a majority on some point.

Old February 25th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I vote yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
A3N, we would be honored to have you around. Thank you so very much for offering your art skills to this group. I know you have a hard time keeping up with C3G Mainframe at times, but I think the pace of this project will be much different. If you think that you could build a map once a week or every other week and comment on it, I think you could help out here more than you realize. Let me know if you want to get more involved, but you are more than welcome to drop in anytime you like with suggestions, ideas, critiques, etc.
Well I could see myself doing maybe one map a month. I would be fine not have a limit on the amount of sets used however all my maps would be based only on the sets I have available to me (having said that I have designed a map purely in VS for a competition and made it to the second round - which I thought was pretty good ). Currently I only have RotV, MtCB, FotA, & BftU.

But I certainly would be honoured to assist anyway I can.

Cheers
Sounds like based on your terrain count and your time available, you might be better suited helping out when you can as opposed to being a full member. But your art work and PDF help will be a huge benefit.
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post

C3G Map Maker's Voting and Rules

1) For any decision to be finalized, a Proposition must be submitted In the C3G Map thread in this manner so it is not confused with simple chatter or normal discussion: I Propose (what it is you are Proposing).
Only C3G Map Makers are allowed to make a formal proposition or vote.

2) A Proposition will only be finalized with a Majority vote. A vote consists of a C3G Map Maker posting yes or no in the C3G Map Thread. All active C3G Map Makers will have their name in the form of a link to their Heroscapers.com profile page on the first page of this updated C3G Map Thread. Once a Proposition has passed it can only be overturned with a unanimous vote by all C3G Map Makers.

3) If there is a split decision on a Proposition, then any C3G Sidekick or Hero from the C3G Mainframe may respond to the split decision by voting. The first C3G Mainframe member to respond will have the deciding vote.

4) For a C3G Map Maker to design a custom for this project, they must simply follow the guide lines laid down in this post.
This process should be fun and structured, if at any time there is a rule that is hindering the process, the group may simply bypass the rule for the sake of progress only.
Yea
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:57 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The Proposal passes and the floor is open.

Would anyone else like to exercise their right to propose the next article on the list?
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:59 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just want to see a map!

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I just want to see a map!
Wow that is profound!
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:09 PM

OK, I propose

Rules for Map Designs

1.Each map must have a theme that is Super Hero based.
2.Each map must have PDF and/or a VirtualScape file so the build instruction can be shared.
3.Each map must have a generic name that is not tied to any one set location that is specific to a comic universe.
4.Each map may use any amount of terrain from any terrain set or master set, but the map must have a list of how many sets are required to build it.

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, I propose

Rules for Map Designs

1.Each map must have a theme that is Super Hero based.
2.Each map must have PDF and/or a VirtualScape file so the build instruction can be shared.
3.Each map must have a generic name that is not tied to any one set location that is specific to a comic universe.
4.Each map may use any amount of terrain from any terrain set or master set, but the map must have a list of how many sets are required to build it.
Yea
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:11 PM

Yea. The vote passes.

Cav
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:13 PM

I would like to see an X-men themed map first.

(So it could be used with the upcoming C3G X-Men figures.)

Quote:
Old February 25th, 2010, 04:13 PM

Now that we have a government, we need some maps. Any member can feel free to post any map concept or instructions at any time. Each member should only have one map up for discussion at a time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios