Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old February 25th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Map Discussion Thread

Quozl, is this a project that you are interested in and can commit to? You need to have a pretty good store of terrain and be willing to build the maps. Also, you should be willing and able to design quality maps with Virtual Scape and share them with the community.

If you are interested in participating on that level, welcome aboard.
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quozl, is this a project that you are interested in and can commit to? You need to have a pretty good store of terrain and be willing to build the maps. Also, you should be willing and able to design quality maps with Virtual Scape and share them with the community.

If you are interested in participating on that level, welcome aboard.
Definitely interested. I have 2 of every terrain set except for TT, Marvel, and BftU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2010, 12:52 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quozl is added to the group.
Old February 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I vote yeah to all. As far as the limits, I'm all about no limits. Super heroes deserve super maps
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:38 PM

I went ahead and updated the Rules for Map Designs post, but right now we should do one thing at a time. I need a vote for this post.

Quote:
Here is the proposal for our Goals. If your name is in the first post, you can vote yea or nay on this proposal.

C3G Map Goals
  1. To have a collection of archetypal maps that are designed for fun and casual game play with Super Heroes, and each map should have a Super Hero theme.
  2. For each map to have a specific theme with a general name. Example: the Bat-Cave could be called: Dark Cavern Lair
  3. To have each Map be a collaborative effort from our C3G Map members while encouraging support, ideas, and effort from the entire Heroscapers.com community.
  4. Maintain the position of at least 4 and no more than 8 core members who are enthusiastic, well respected, and active Heroscapers.com members
So far we have two yeas. I have voted and so has MrCrimson. We need two more yeas to finalize it with a majority vote.
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, this is something I am interested in but lack the time & commitment to be here full-time, so I will be lurking, if that's Ok.

I don't know how your processes for moving maps through the works, but I would love an opportunity to submit some maps from time-to-time for discussion & critique, if you can build any means to allow for this into your process it would be great.

If you need somebody to put the maps in a pdf format similar to the official rules book I can do that for you, if you haven't already tee'd it up with GO. You can see samples of what I can do in this respect by visiting one of the map links in my signature.

Cheers
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
C3G Map Goals

1. To have a collection of archetypal maps that are designed for fun and casual game play with Super Heroes, and each map should have a Super Hero theme.
  2. For each map to have a specific theme with a general name. Example: the Bat-Cave could be called: Dark Cavern Lair
  3. To have each Map be a collaborative effort from our C3G Map members while encouraging support, ideas, and effort from the entire Heroscapers.com community.
  4. Maintain the position of at least 4 and no more than 8 core members who are enthusiastic, well respected, and active Heroscapers.com members

I vote YEA on the goals proposals
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Hey guys, this is something I am interested in but lack the time & commitment to be here full-time, so I will be lurking, if that's Ok.

I don't know how your processes for moving maps through the works, but I would love an opportunity to submit some maps from time-to-time for discussion & critique, if you can build any means to allow for this into your process it would be great.

If you need somebody to put the maps in a pdf format similar to the official rules book I can do that for you, if you haven't already tee'd it up with GO. You can see samples of what I can do in this respect by visiting one of the map links in my signature.

Cheers
A3N, we would be honored to have you around. Thank you so very much for offering your art skills to this group. I know you have a hard time keeping up with C3G Mainframe at times, but I think the pace of this project will be much different. If you think that you could build a map once a week or every other week and comment on it, I think you could help out here more than you realize. Let me know if you want to get more involved, but you are more than welcome to drop in anytime you like with suggestions, ideas, critiques, etc.
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:44 PM

That is three votes. We are one away.
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I also vote YEA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:50 PM

The proposal passes and the floor is open.

Here is the next proposal. We already have two votes, we need two more.

Quote:
Here is the proposal. If your name is in the first post, you can vote yea or nay on this proposal.

C3G Map Maker's Voting and Rule
s

1) For any decision to be finalized, a Proposition must be submitted In the C3G Map thread in this manner so it is not confused with simple chatter or normal discussion: I Propose (what it is you are Proposing).
Only C3G Map Makers are allowed to make a formal proposition or vote.

2) A Proposition will only be finalized with a Majority vote. A vote consists of a C3G Map Maker posting yes or no in the C3G Map Thread. All active C3G Map Makers will have their name in the form of a link to their Heroscapers.com profile page on the first page of this updated C3G Map Thread. Once a Proposition has passed it can only be overturned with a unanimous vote by all C3G Map Makers.

3) If there is a split decision on a Proposition, then any C3G Sidekick or Hero from the C3G Mainframe may respond to the split decision by voting. The first C3G Mainframe member to respond will have the deciding vote.

4) For a C3G Map Maker to design a custom for this project, they must simply follow the guide lines laid down in this post.
This process should be fun and structured, if at any time there is a rule that is hindering the process, the group may simply bypass the rule for the sake of progress only.
Old February 25th, 2010, 03:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
A3N, we would be honored to have you around. Thank you so very much for offering your art skills to this group. I know you have a hard time keeping up with C3G Mainframe at times, but I think the pace of this project will be much different. If you think that you could build a map once a week or every other week and comment on it, I think you could help out here more than you realize. Let me know if you want to get more involved, but you are more than welcome to drop in anytime you like with suggestions, ideas, critiques, etc.
Well I could see myself doing maybe one map a month. I would be fine not have a limit on the amount of sets used however all my maps would be based only on the sets I have available to me (having said that I have designed a map purely in VS for a competition and made it to the second round - which I thought was pretty good ). Currently I only have RotV, MtCB, FotA, & BftU.

But I certainly would be honoured to assist anyway I can.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios