Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old August 20th, 2018, 09:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

no issue from me either.
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:27 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Lexan Mats for VirtualScape

Does anybody still have this file I linked to in the below post? I had a hard drive crash & no longer have it or any of the files that make up the zip & it doesn't seem to be on the server either.

Also I thought I had created a file with all the C3G glyphs (at that point) for VirtualScape but I can't find the link anywhere. Does anybody have that also?

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Ok take 2.

Here is .rar file with the files in it to create the two lexan City Block mats. & some better instructions on how to install (I hope). If you installed the previous version you might want to delete the related .bmp files from the "Virtualscape\Images\Personal" folder & delete the tiles from the .ini file as mentioned below.
  • Required is a rar decompressing program - I use WinRar.
  • Decompress the file directly into your Virtualscape folder.
  • Make a backup copy of VirtualScape.ini file.
  • Open file "Add Contents to VirtualScape.ini under TilePerso.txt"
  • Select all text & copy.
  • Open file Virtulscape.ini file.
  • Locate the line in the text that reads "[TilePerso]" (do a search if you need to)
  • The next line should read "Tile0=" & a value of either True or False.
    If it is False you haven't created any personal tiles. In this instance delete the line ("Tile0=False") & paste the previously copied text in this line (which should be directly under the line "[TilePerso]".

If it is True, you have other personal tiles already created. In this case you can keep them if you want but this will require a bit of work or you can remove them. To remove them just delete all lines between [TilePerso] and the next line that begins & ends with [] (in my file it is [Game]. You can now paste the previously copied text in the next line under "[TilePerso]". If you need to keep your previous personal tiles, scroll to the last tile listed under [TilePerso] (before the next line beginning & ending with []) & paste the previously copied text there. Scroll back up to the first line you pasted in (which should be "Tile0=True". From that point on change all the numbers on the for the Tile# to count consecutively from the last number of the tile already in your list.
    For example if your last personal tile in the list was number 3 & after pasting in the text it looked like:
    Quote:
    Tile3=true
    Tile3Name=MyCoolTile
    Tile3NbHex=1
    Tile3Quantity=0
    Tile3Texture=MyCoolTile.bmp
    Tile3TextureSide=MyCoolTile Side.bmp
    Tile3Char=
    Tile3Color=3881787
    Tile0=true
    Tile0Name=LexanAsphalt
    Tile0NbHex=1
    Tile0Quantity=0
    Tile0Texture=LexanAsphalt.bmp
    Tile0TextureSide=LexanAshpalt Side.bmp
    Tile0Char=
    Tile0Color=3881787
    Tile1=True
    Change it to look like:
    Quote:
    Tile3=true
    Tile3Name=MyCoolTile
    Tile3NbHex=1
    Tile3Quantity=0
    Tile3Texture=MyCoolTile.bmp
    Tile3TextureSide=MyCoolTile Side.bmp
    Tile3Char=
    Tile3Color=3881787
    Tile4=true
    Tile4Name=LexanAsphalt
    Tile4NbHex=1
    Tile4Quantity=0
    Tile4Texture=LexanAsphalt.bmp
    Tile4TextureSide=LexanAshpalt Side.bmp
    Tile4Char=
    Tile4Color=3881787
    Tile5=True
  • Save & Close "VirtualScape.ini" & Close "Add Contents to Virtualscape.ini under TilePerso.txt".
  • Run VirtualScape.
  • There will be 2 new maps in your "Exemples" folder called "LexanCityBlock.hsc" & "LexanCityBlock old.hsc" open which ever you wish to use.

I couldn't solve the issue of putting part tiles around the edge, but since we have voted to ignore their existence this shouldn't cause an issue.

Cheers
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That sucks! I do not have it.

My wife was just telling me today to make sure I regularly back up my laptop ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2020, 12:48 AM

The Book of Cosmic Space Mat
Old April 7th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Astral Plane

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

When did you become a map maker?
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
When did you become a map maker?
I deputized him. No wait. I don't think this is the same as the Terrain Sanctum. Hmmm. oops.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

For the record I don’t care. Just teasing.
Old October 16th, 2020, 04:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was just browsing Weirdscapers map thread wishing I could play on some of those maps. I have a bunch of tiles, but no where near as many as he has. Then I realized, many of our players could play on those kinds of maps....just not in person.

Lots of gaming has been taking place on the Virtual Scape system of late, so why don't create some maps just for that format. No restrictions on a # of sets or a type of tile, every tile is available when it's virtual! I'm not saying the maps need to be huge, play testing sized maps will still be ideal, I'm just suggesting we create some new maps without worrying about what tiles are used to make it. An all concrete and asphalt map with a dozen ruin walls is possible when not limited to 1 Marvel Set & 1 RotV.
Old October 16th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

How does that work on TTS?
Do you have to actually build it virtually or can you upload a file like VS?
Neat idea.
Would love to build a Skyscraper map someday.
Old October 16th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

One person would have to build it virtually once. After that you could save it and pass it around.
Old October 16th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, responding to YK's idea though, I like it. I think increasingly access to the game is gonna be virtual, or based on 3-D printing or using some alternative tile system. Hasbro's particular distribution of tiles is gonna be less of a factor as time goes on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios