Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old April 14th, 2008, 05:04 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Re: New Site: Unresolved Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Grrrrrr.

You not only switched it back to the ugly, ugly horizontal, it got rid of the nice BLACK line between posts & signatures.
I just disabled signatures in the User CP because of the white line between them. Also, some signatures are so big they are just bothersome.

Please keep signatures short.
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:08 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
I changed back the alignment of the posts. I like the horizontal far better for our fixed size, it eats less horizontal post room.
I guess it depends on which setting you use. I changed mine to wide (so it would span the whole screen instead of the middle 1/3) and having the pictures on the side of the post greatly reduces the post sizes.
Yea, that's the thing. I don't like the narrow setting (like a large number of others, apparently, since it keeps getting asked about). On the wide setting, having the avatars on top is more space-consuming.

I'd give more rep to Funrun, but she's already an admin.
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Grrrrrr.

You not only switched it back to the ugly, ugly horizontal, it got rid of the nice BLACK line between posts & signatures.
I just disabled signatures in the User CP because of the white line between them. Also, some signatures are so big they are just bothersome.
I usually don't use signatures anyway, but I took off my CoNGS one so my posts are easier to read. (That game was dead anyway...)
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I prefer avatars on the left. PLEASE, PLEASE, avatars on the left! Funrun, what is the max size for avatrs in pixels now?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Sweetcurse; April 14th, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

You know, I'll get used to it either way, but I do feel that Avatars and such on the side is easier to read; and I use the compact style! Two reasons:

1) Avatars on top is a lot of stuff to scroll past

2) I actually prefer the posts to be a little more bunched. I can read faster if I'm not wasting time finding the next line of text all the way across the screen.

But whatever, I'm
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The fixed will stay the default style and in the fixed style we can't afford the space to put the avatars on the side.
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:30 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The fixed will stay the default style and in the fixed style we can't afford the space to put the avatars on the side.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Quote:
Don't cry, Sweetcurse. If you cry, I'm going to cry...

Please keep signatures short.
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse View Post
Quote:
Don't cry, Sweetcurse. If you cry, I'm going to cry...
..and now I can't help it either.

-insert signature here-
Old April 14th, 2008, 05:45 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

(Comment retracted to avoid the possibility of negative reputation for posting in wrong thread or posting an already-posted comment.)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; April 16th, 2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old April 14th, 2008, 06:19 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there any way to add a pic to my download other than like this:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=125

It looks a little goofy on the tree (summary) pages.
Old April 14th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
Is there any way to add a pic to my download other than like this:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=125

It looks a little goofy on the tree (summary) pages.
Not as of yet there isn't. I see what you mean by the category tree screwing up... could you make your description longer and put the picture at the end of it? That would take care of that problem for now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online