Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 30th, 2010, 07:50 PM

AriWerd Woo who?
Has Anyone Created Blackest Night and/or Halo Cards?

Greetings,

A well meaning buddy of mine bought me some heroclix minis for Christmas; the Blackest Night pack, and the Halo Reach pack. He knows I play "one of those war figures games". Not wanting to begin collecting 'clix, I thought I might just add them to my heroscape fun.

After searching through the "A-Z Custom Superheroes" thread, I found a plethora of Hal Jordan , but it seems that no one has created cards for the other characters in the pack. I also was unable to find any Halo customs.

I could create my own customs, but I am unpracticed and they're sure to be unbalanced. I may end up doing so anyway, but I thought it best to try here first.

So, my question is: Has anyone created the custom cards I seek, and if so where do I find them?

Thanks,

-AW
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Has Anyone Created Blackest Night and/or Halo Cards?

I know that customs have been created for both. Try searching whole custom forum not just the a-z thread. I do have a thread for characters without cards to encourage people to make specific characters.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I know they are working on them Here but they may be ways off in getting them all done.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 31st, 2010, 02:32 PM

AriWerd Woo who?

Fantastic. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

-AW
Old December 31st, 2010, 02:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Eclipse also make some great Blackest Night cards found here.

For Haloscape, you can try here.
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I know they arewere working on them Here but they may be ways off in getting them all done.
Fixed. That project died months ago due to lack of playtesting.

Definately go with Eclipse's.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:53 PM

AriWerd Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I know they arewere working on them Here but they may be ways off in getting them all done.
That project died months ago due to lack of playtesting. :
Yeah, that's a shame.

And thanks for recommending Eclipse's versions.

-AW

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations