Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 6th, 2018, 12:13 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Kids today... I mean Scapers today...

Last time I was on here I didn't have a smart phone. I don't even know if they even existed. Now I auto finished this whole post. Phones got smarter and me stupider. Hibble dibble. Frob gidley doo.

It's great to be back. I was kinda sad when I thought 'Scape was discontinued, but nearly a decade later and I find out 'Scape that was Hasbro, the 'Scapers community is 'live and well. Bravo.

Also 3d printers. For legal ignorance I am not advocating anything, just saying. Maybe creative commons? Legal ignorance, again. Someone help. Not trying to cause any legal issues.

Phones smart
Richard stupid.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; December 6th, 2018 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Paragraphs needed spacing. Stickler for formatting.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Kids today... I mean Scapers today...

Not sure what you are asking.
White Knight is leading the charge on 3D printing.
There are tons of files for figures and terrain.
As far as new designs, C3V and SoV have been producing ridiculously high quality designs for some time for classic Heroscape.
If you like superheroes, C3G is knocking on the door of 800 cards.
Welcome back! I just picked up my first smart phone this year and feeling dumber myself.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:27 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Should have asked more clearly... thanks!

I was wondering if 3d printing was a thing... kinda figured it was, no pun intended. It's an exciting age for 'Scape.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Absolutely.
Terrain Index
Figure Index
Old December 6th, 2018, 01:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See:
Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files - Heroscape figures
Index of 3D Printed Stl Files - Heroscape terrain
If you use Chrome, you can view using 3DView Chrome app

I need to get on the 3D Printer bandwagon.
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I need to get on the 3D Printer bandwagon.
At this point, I'm somewhat convinced that I'll need to get one eventually to deal with the wear-and-tear of units and terrain. The Tabletop Simulator HeroScape mod is great for what it is, but there's nothing that really replaces the physical presence of the game.
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

There is still a little ways to come to completely replace heroscape units with 3d prints. Its getting there though. They are good place holders if you can paint decently.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 7th, 2018, 10:46 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I'm the kind of guy that has to have official units and terrain. I can't even bring myself to use proxies. But... creating some sick custom terrain (like Eternia Crystals used in the Dungeon Defenders format) would be great.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 8th, 2018, 12:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I'm the kind of guy that has to have official units and terrain. I can't even bring myself to use proxies. But... creating some sick custom terrain (like Eternia Crystals used in the Dungeon Defenders format) would be great.
Ive found that printing the terrain is very cool and very customisable. Ive been putting it off but have made a bunch of custom 3d printed hs terrain pieces and will get some pics up soon. Printing minis and terrain was my number one reason that I bought mine.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online