Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Small Map Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I love this idea! As someone who also tries to convince every friend that HeroScape is the best game ever, I definitely understand where your son's heart is. And his heart is quite awesome in buying some terrain and wanting to give some away to a friend who is interested in 'Scape!

So here are 5 maps I whipped together with the above criteria! I didn't name them or put them in .pdfs so feel free to name them yourself and put them into .pdfs yourself also! They're all yours.

NOTE: 7-hex Start Zones for each map. They are designed for standard deathmatch, capture the flag, and king of the hill. The Glyphs of Brandar's are the flags. The hill's are the pink zones. Rules for King of the Hill:

The first hill is always Hill #1. From there, after each round, roll the 20-sided die (each Hill has a range on the D20). Whatever range the D20 lands in, that's the new hill (can't be back-to-back rounds with the same hill). Scoring goes by figures on the hill - 1 Victory Point per figure. First player to a certain amount of victory points wins.

Both King of the Hill and Capture the Flag, figures respawn in their SZ at the beginning of each round.

Map 1

Spoiler Alert!

Map 2

Spoiler Alert!

Map 3

Spoiler Alert!

Map 4 - Illegally placed bushes but I'm sure that's of little concern

Spoiler Alert!

Map 5

Spoiler Alert!

I will clean up the maps later (the last one I forgot SZs - back row on each end, and the King of the Hill pictures in the spoilers for the 4th and last one I forgot the pink). For now I hope they look enjoyable to play on. I made them with the Official Marvel figures in mind since those ones are the ones I know best, but I used to play some online C3G so I had a little bit of a feel for what I could do with these maps compared to Classic maps.

I was unsure about the C3G glyphs and how they can affect gameplay but I threw in 2 random power glyphs to each map. Feel free to keep them or remove them to best suit your needs.
I suddenly can't see any of the maps here. Is it something on my end, the HS website, or did you pull them?
They look fine to me. Might be your end.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I love this idea! As someone who also tries to convince every friend that HeroScape is the best game ever, I definitely understand where your son's heart is. And his heart is quite awesome in buying some terrain and wanting to give some away to a friend who is interested in 'Scape!

So here are 5 maps I whipped together with the above criteria! I didn't name them or put them in .pdfs so feel free to name them yourself and put them into .pdfs yourself also! They're all yours.

NOTE: 7-hex Start Zones for each map. They are designed for standard deathmatch, capture the flag, and king of the hill. The Glyphs of Brandar's are the flags. The hill's are the pink zones. Rules for King of the Hill:

The first hill is always Hill #1. From there, after each round, roll the 20-sided die (each Hill has a range on the D20). Whatever range the D20 lands in, that's the new hill (can't be back-to-back rounds with the same hill). Scoring goes by figures on the hill - 1 Victory Point per figure. First player to a certain amount of victory points wins.

Both King of the Hill and Capture the Flag, figures respawn in their SZ at the beginning of each round.

Map 1

Spoiler Alert!

Map 2

Spoiler Alert!

Map 3

Spoiler Alert!

Map 4 - Illegally placed bushes but I'm sure that's of little concern

Spoiler Alert!

Map 5

Spoiler Alert!

I will clean up the maps later (the last one I forgot SZs - back row on each end, and the King of the Hill pictures in the spoilers for the 4th and last one I forgot the pink). For now I hope they look enjoyable to play on. I made them with the Official Marvel figures in mind since those ones are the ones I know best, but I used to play some online C3G so I had a little bit of a feel for what I could do with these maps compared to Classic maps.

I was unsure about the C3G glyphs and how they can affect gameplay but I threw in 2 random power glyphs to each map. Feel free to keep them or remove them to best suit your needs.
I suddenly can't see any of the maps here. Is it something on my end, the HS website, or did you pull them?
They look fine to me. Might be your end.
Yeah, they suddenly reappeared now so I don't know what was going on at the time but it seems to have cleared up.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I can see them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios