Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 22nd, 2017, 12:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Diplomacy

I just did.

It was confusing to me but I emailed: dpjudge@floc.net

with the subject being the name of the game you emailed me and the body of the email was:

JOIN gamename* mypasswordImadeup*
SIGNOFF

*replace with proper name and password

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's right. There are only 3 spots left!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:35 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I pretty much agree DS. Diplomacy is still one of the few pre-Catan games that is the best at what it does. There have been many other advancements such that many older games don't hold up well, but Diplomacy still stands out.

Also glad to see we've already got 4 spots filled!

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dad_Scaper I sent an e-mail to you a few hours ago, since you've been on since I sent it I just wanted to make sure you received it. Thanks!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; March 22nd, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oops! PM incoming. I'm glad you posted in the thread. If I don't respond to a PM it's because I overlooked it.

In the game you can reach me with a "press to m." Note, also, that the game is set to "gunboat," which means that you won't see who is playing which power. You might figure it out anyway, or think you've figured it out anyway, but it won't be immediately apparent.

= =
Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh huh cool.

I suppose my announcement that I was able to pick my power rather tips away who I am but alas. I don't mind.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:16 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My e-mail isn't processing for them, here's what I put down originally.

JOIN GERMANY@agentcarr *********

SIGNOFF

When that didn't work I tried.

JOIN agentcarr *********

SIGNOFF

But that kicked back as well.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 22nd, 2017, 02:46 PM

Did you make sure you went here first to register with the site so that it would process your email?

http://www.floc.net/dpjudge/?variant=dppd

Otherwise either of those look like valid join commands.

in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Did you make sure you went here first to register with the site so that it would process your email?

http://www.floc.net/dpjudge/?variant=dppd

Otherwise either of those look like valid join commands.
No, I couldn't find the registration link. Thanks!

Old March 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Two spots left!

edit ~ It seems to me we should have our seven. Please let me know if you are one of these people and you have *not* signed up yet:
@Kinseth @marrowick @Zetsubo @All Your Pie @quozl @kevindola @Ranior

Just shoot me a PM. No need to post here, and I'd rather you didn't.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 22nd, 2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 04:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I've tried to join, unsure why I am not listed.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 04:26 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I am in now it seems.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games