Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 20th, 2014, 02:49 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Corner High Rise Map

I don't have the .pdf file and the .jpg isn't anywhere on the server, but I made one using the .pdf file. It should work, let us know if it doesn't.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:03 AM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Hi,

I'm planning on playing this map this coming weekend with my gaming group (first time Marvel HS, although we have played regular HS half a dozen times or so). There are 5 of us, and I'm planning on having 2 sides, with each player controlling 1-2 figures. I recently acquired a small collection of Heroclix figures, and I printed the available cards for them from the Books index here, so we have 20-25 figures to choose from.

However, I don't see the starting hexes indicated in the pdf as I'm used to for HS maps. Are there any special rules for setup, or suggested starting areas?

Thanks, Zeus
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusEQ View Post
Hi,

I'm planning on playing this map this coming weekend with my gaming group (first time Marvel HS, although we have played regular HS half a dozen times or so). There are 5 of us, and I'm planning on having 2 sides, with each player controlling 1-2 figures. I recently acquired a small collection of Heroclix figures, and I printed the available cards for them from the Books index here, so we have 20-25 figures to choose from.

However, I don't see the starting hexes indicated in the pdf as I'm used to for HS maps. Are there any special rules for setup, or suggested starting areas?

Thanks, Zeus
No start zones for this because it's not considered a "competitive" map but a scenario map. For Friendly games though you can use it anyway you can agree on. I just took this map down from my table last week. It's fun.

Check out Hostage Holdout for a scenario created for this map.

Good luck.

In case you missed it there is an INDEX of all the maps and scenarios

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM

ZeusEQ is surprisingly tart

Thanks a lot!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library