Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old December 27th, 2015, 11:27 AM

zY7t7jp2Y739U Woo who?
Additional Marvel Base Set Maps?

Got this for Christmas ... finally! Only took ten years

We've been playing through the included scenarios, but I was wondering if there are any posted maps / scenarios for just the parts included in the base set? I'll probably pick up more parts at some point, but would like to be able to do more with what is included ... as small as it is.
Old December 27th, 2015, 11:33 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Additional Marvel Base Set Maps?

I can't help you out here, bud, but I do wish to ask you a very important question. How do you expect to remember your user name?

Best of luck with your question!

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; December 27th, 2015 at 11:41 AM. Reason: And welcome to the site!
Old December 27th, 2015, 11:40 AM

zY7t7jp2Y739U Woo who?

Ahahaha... There are too many internet forums! I just started making them all random

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I can't help you out here, bud, but I don't wish to ask you a very important question. How do you expect to remember your user name?

Best of luck with your question!

~JS
Old December 29th, 2015, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

There is not a lot of terrain in that one Marvel Set. As such none of the official C3G maps only require one Marvel Set and that is it. With the likes of Superman flying 10 spaces at a time, C3G Maps are generally larger in size than that one set could make. I took a quick look at the index and Sewer Labyrinth would be the one you would most likely have the tiles for if you own any classic Heroscape sets as it only requires 1 Marvel, 1 SotM, & 1 Castle Set. The set requirements of each map are listed in the Index so if you do have more tiles at your disposal you can take a look and see what you might have the tiles for. I would check in with the BOV map group as well and see what they have come up for using just one Marvel Set.
Old December 30th, 2015, 03:03 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I did a quick search on the Maps Spreadsheet, and while that's not complete, there are a few non-Hasbro maps that just use the Marvel set:

Merry-Go-Round Nadious http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2575
Zombie Assault AliasQTip http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2029
Heroes Day Parade AliasQTip http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3106
Art District AliasQTip http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2811

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios