Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 19th, 2007, 10:09 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
Cool stuff. And Craig?! Oooooo...
That's what I'm sayin'. So help me, if this podcast is only but a vehicle to let 'Scapers know that the top FGDP is up next on the cast, I'm so fine with that.
Not to rain on your parade, man. The site design is great, and I can't wait for finished Horgle project.
Old January 20th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great podcast Hextr1p!! I have just returned fro looking at the Horgle thread and must say that I am as excited about it as day one. Excellent stuff as usual. The contributions you have always made to this community is simply amazing! Thank you!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 22nd, 2007, 02:36 AM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
His 5?
T-Mobile's new plan (myFaves, aka Fave5) that they're marketing just about everywhere you look. You know? The commercials with Dwayne Wade and Charles Barkley? "I'm Dwayne Wade. My five is hot!"

No?

I was with ya. Funny parody!

Kinda cool listening to you on the podcast after I've already met you, made it more interesting. The others I've only kinda listened to.
Old January 23rd, 2007, 09:42 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I just listened to your podcast Hex and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I had never heard of Horgle yet but then again, I never really got into the custom aspect of Scape....but man that's a cool idea. I may email you to find out how to make Horgle happen in my games.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old January 24th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
I just listened to your podcast Hex and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I had never heard of Horgle yet but then again, I never really got into the custom aspect of Scape....but man that's a cool idea. I may email you to find out how to make Horgle happen in my games.
Glad you liked it. Truth does a really good job not only with the interview process, but helping to cut out a lot of fluff and make the cast move along at a better pace.

I'm right there with you on the customs. I do enjoy the expandibility of the game through customs, as well as the MANY creative units posted on the sites through the years. However, I'm not a customs player, persay. However, I think this project will help as an 'intro to customs in your games'. Being that the units are so low cost and low maintenance in their stats and abilities, and are not meant to base an army around, will help take away from some of the intimidation players outside of customs feel when looking at custom units who cost 100+ points.

In the near future, I'm hoping to release the first couple of cards, as well as how to integrate them into games (which hopefully won't be too much of a hassle).

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 24th, 2007, 12:13 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Sounds good.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old January 24th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Noodles brought up a good point in a comment on the main page of 'Scapers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
Hex - how do you go 13 minutes without mentioning that 311 inspired your name?
Good call on this. The topic wasn't brought up during my interview.

At a recent local HS event with other AZ 'Scapers, we got to talking about the origin of screen names. It was assumed that 'Hextr1p' was a reference to the hex shapes and pieces of HeroScape.

Not so.

For those that don't know, I've had this screen name since 2000. It came about because of my love for 311's music. The lead singer's name is Nick Hexum, and there is a song by the band called, "Nix Hex".

So, I took "Hex" and added "tr1p", or "trip" for the non-l33t speakers. And there you have it... HexTr1p.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 24th, 2007, 06:28 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Another great podcast guys. I would be remiss if I didn't weigh in with some gratitude. Hats off...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online