Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old March 5th, 2015, 12:18 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel Studios Upcoming Theatrical Releases

You won't be able to remember Ultron if you do it. Unless you sleep through part of Phase 2 or something.
Old March 5th, 2015, 12:24 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I could catch some sleep during Iron Man 2 and Thor 2, but that might not be enough.
Old March 5th, 2015, 10:11 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now just imagine doing the whole thing including the TV shows. One of the members here made a supercut and talked about it here: Supercut

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2015, 12:51 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

So add 7 hours for Agent Carter, appx 30 for AoS, plus however many episodes air between now and then. An probably another hour or so for the one-shots.

And by the time Ultron comes out Daredevil will have aired, so add another 13 hours to it.
Old March 19th, 2015, 02:28 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The new Avengers TV ad is a ton of fun.
Old April 13th, 2015, 10:59 AM

I also posted this in the C3G hangout but I'll put it here too:

I noticed that the new ads for the upcoming SHIELD episode refer to May as the Calvary. It also sounded like Admiral Adama called her the Calvary last week. I thought she was the Cavalry because someone made a reference to her riding in on horseback in the first season but I don't see a big company like Marvel/Disney making a mistake like that. I guess we'll find out tomorrow night but I'm pretty curious about the inconsistency there.
Old April 13th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I also posted this in the C3G hangout but I'll put it here too:

I noticed that the new ads for the upcoming SHIELD episode refer to May as the Calvary. It also sounded like Admiral Adama called her the Calvary last week. I thought she was the Cavalry because someone made a reference to her riding in on horseback in the first season but I don't see a big company like Marvel/Disney making a mistake like that. I guess we'll find out tomorrow night but I'm pretty curious about the inconsistency there.
I think it's just a misprint:

http://www.reddit.com/r/shield/comme...valry_not_the/

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia...ki/Melinda_May

http://agentsofshield.wikia.com/wiki...a_Qiaolian_May
Old July 7th, 2015, 10:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old July 8th, 2015, 07:17 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

ANT MAN getting bigger?

Check the crawl. Its good to see that Jane Foster has moved on to the lecture circuit; but will she ever forget Thor?
Old July 8th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
ANT MAN getting bigger?

Check the crawl. Its good to see that Jane Foster has moved on to the lecture circuit; but will she ever forget Thor?
Also good to see that WHIH is a subsidiary of Vista Corp, as seen in the fine print at the very end.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 8th, 2015, 10:21 AM

Did you guys see the foreign Ant-Man preview that showed The Falcon briefly? It looks like he will show up somewhere in the movie.
Old July 8th, 2015, 12:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I had to watch it again just so I could focus on reading the crawl too. Interesting how they identify Von Strucker as a rogue HYDRA member, as if the rest of HYDRA is a class act and Von Strucker was acting on his own. The opening part of the crawl seems to have been talking about the return of SHIELD too. I wonder if the earthquake in southern Africa and the record drought in California were suppose to relate to something specific or were just thrown in there as non-Avengers related news stories.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies