Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 7th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What else are you in at GC this year?

Hey All,

Just figured if we shared what other cool stuff we where in at GC others may see something they think is cool. Sadly I am really not in anything else besides lots of HS and the Board game Library Sat. Night.

I always hit the Ascension 8 person tourneyments from 8-10 pm on the hour ( although I think they run most of the day ), to get the new Promo cards they are giving out and selling this year. Last year we had 4 in a 8 person tourney and we all did terrible - twice, he he ( still got cards ). Oh yea just show up with Generic tickets. They want as many people as they can get.

I would have loved the AEG big game night, but I couldn't get tickets till day 2, and it went with in seconds I think.

I tend to have a handful of generics and just what I can get into last minute since HS takes up most of my time ( well, not last year but it will this year. )

So what are attending or hoping to attend at GC?

Game On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con