Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 22nd, 2021, 06:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Spring Showdown: March 13th - dok won. yippee.

SPRING SHOWDOWN

LIVE 1-DAY ONLINE TOURNAMENT
DISCORD

STANDINGS

When:
March 13th 2021, 11am Eastern

Where:
Discord server. We please ask that your user name on the server match your Heroscapers name and that you have access to a microphone for ease of play and organization.

Tournament Rules:
Bring one army with up to 525 points. VC allowed, no Marvel. Your army may contain no more than 9 of any common figure. You may have more than 9 common figures but they must be from different cards. Standard 24-space start zone limits apply. Your army also may not contain any of the following figures:

Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Structure:
5 rounds, with playoffs as necessary

Maps
Feverstone Keep by Flash_19 (no treasure glyph)
Dry Season by Killometer
Invasion by Longheroscaper
Ice Thistle by Typhon2222
Blacktop by dok

Glyphs: (Dagmar, Holdir, Kelda, Lodin, Ulaniva, Valda, Wannok)

Prizes TBA

Last edited by superfrog; April 7th, 2021 at 10:16 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 06:49 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Live 1-day event: March 13th

We will likely accept entries up until ~30 minutes before the event starts, but it helps a lot with logistics if you can get your submissions in by the night before.
Old February 22nd, 2021, 08:08 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I need to see if the day is free!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 22nd, 2021, 08:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

This should be fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 24th, 2021, 07:53 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Spring Showdown: Live 1-day event: March 13th

With 2-man squads can we have 5x in our army and automatically drop 1?
Old February 24th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
With 2-man squads can we have 5x in our army and automatically drop 1?
Yes. You could also submit 3x of a 4 man squad and drop 3. The rule is that you can only field 9. (Note that 9 Mezzodemons only gets you 9 markers.)
Old March 4th, 2021, 01:20 AM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

This is where the fun begins!
Old March 5th, 2021, 12:25 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Awww, nice to see Ice Thistle here. Thanks, @dok !

(Although I wish someone could tell me what on earth I was thinking when I put the glyphs there on level 2, rather than level 1.)
Old March 5th, 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Awww, nice to see Ice Thistle here. Thanks, @dok !

(Although I wish someone could tell me what on earth I was thinking when I put the glyphs there on level 2, rather than level 1.)
I'll admit I've wondered the same thing. However, that little map has more than enough to offer to stay in the rotation.
Old March 6th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love the selection of maps here. I might have to miss this one though. Next weekend is shaping up to be a challenge.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 9th, 2021, 02:51 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Missed signups for this past OHS Season so I’m definitely interested in this. Lots of armies I’m liking, buzzing around in my head.
Old March 10th, 2021, 07:03 AM

ssamsamm is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry for the newbie question
But I really want to participate in this kind of event
Where could I read the info on how to correctly build my force and stuff to participate in the next one

hi there

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events