Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 31st, 2010, 01:50 PM

colonel_homestar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Oberlin OH scapers

I have played heroscape from the begining. i have an origional RotV master set (though time and little brothers have ravaged it). And yet, I have met no one else in Lorain county who plays. If peaople from the oberlin area would respond that would be great, but anyone from northeast Ohio would be cool.
Old July 31st, 2010, 02:16 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Oberlin OH scapers

!!! There are a ton of people around here-
Me
Killercactus
Raudulfr Shieldcrushes
Brownsfan82
Lefton4ya
And a ton of others

We have a lot of tournaments and they are pretty fun. Looks in the events section for some of the tournaments.
Old July 31st, 2010, 06:54 PM

colonel_homestar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks man!
Old December 15th, 2011, 12:23 PM

TheGeneral has disabled reputation

Hey colonel,

Do you still play? I have multiple sets and me and my sons and brother play. Although currently we play a variation of the rules on a huge 6 player map I built. Message me if you are interested in a game on weekends usually.
Old September 20th, 2018, 09:29 PM

Hussy Woo who?

Anyone still play around here?
Old September 20th, 2018, 09:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There's tournaments in New Philadelphia. @heroscaper2010 usually runs those.
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:06 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussy View Post
Were having a NHSD Tournament on Oct. 27th in Dayton. Be cool if you could make it down.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old November 3rd, 2018, 03:29 AM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Were having a NHSD Tournament on Oct. 27th in Dayton. Be cool if you could make it down.
Dayton? I'm in Columbus, are there still active players in the area? I haven't played in ages, but still love the game.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 10:29 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeMark View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Dayton? I'm in Columbus, are there still active players in the area? I haven't played in ages, but still love the game.
There's a few of us in Dayton that play regularly. @Father Of Julian and I usually play on Saturdays. We're getting together this afternoon for a game at my place. Let me know if you want to come down sometime. Or we can come up. Cbus isn't too far.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old November 3rd, 2018, 11:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There's a few of us in Dayton that play regularly. @Father Of Julian and I usually play on Saturdays. We're getting together this afternoon for a game at my place. Let me know if you want to come down sometime. Or we can come up. Cbus isn't too far.
There is also events roughly every other month in New Philidelphia! And my group of friends, fiance, and I still play in Cleveland if you wanna make a trip. We have wheels too, though.

Still active in Little Ohio!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2018, 02:01 PM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

Sweet, I'll see what next weekend looks like and give you all a buzz. What points value is the current game at? Do you tend to do drafting or premade?
Old November 3rd, 2018, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Sweet, I'll see what next weekend looks like and give you all a buzz. What points value is the current game at? Do you tend to do drafting or premade?
When we do casual games it's usually premade armies, we never do draft style. We usually do around 550 points no restrictions, no marvel. Sometimes we do like 850 points all unique heroes... today it's gonna be 550 all melee. Hit me up.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; November 5th, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers