Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2014, 02:16 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Finals!!!

Thanks guys, I liked the adding of Classic scape since there isn't very many HoSS stuff yet. I thought it made for fun game play.

The gruts with the wompas are super fun. I would like to try my hand at an all hero team like Kevindola. I think they can do very well in HoSS.

Thanks to Hereoscaper2010 for putting this together!
Old August 27th, 2014, 02:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Awesome report! Hearing feedback like, "Best game I have had in a long time" using our creations is really exciting and encouraging.
Old August 27th, 2014, 04:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Thanks for the report, @weebaer ! Congrats on winning the first ever HoSS Online Season!

You can now go ahead and pick a figure you want to design publicly.

@kevindola , you receive 3 points. Make a post in the Points & Rewards thread.
Old August 27th, 2014, 04:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@kevindola, you receive 3 points. Make a post in the Points & Rewards thread.
Well I infer that you think I SHOULD have won, but alas, those point belong to Crazy Tankster methinks.
Old August 27th, 2014, 04:33 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@kevindola, you receive 3 points. Make a post in the Points & Rewards thread.
Well I infer that you think I SHOULD have won, but alas, those point belong to Crazy Tankster methinks.
What's wrong with me?

What's the phrase they say? "No one remembers second place" or something like that?

Sorry @CrazyTankster , you can go ahead make a post in the P&R thread and add 3 points for 2nd place in HoSS Season 1.
Old August 27th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

@weebaer CoNgrats!

It's funny that you sent me a PM to choose between two armies to play, and you said the Wampa/Gruts one was funner while the other was stronger. I told you to go with the one that's fun. Good thing you did!
Old August 27th, 2014, 07:43 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
@weebaer CoNgrats!

It's funny that you sent me a PM to choose between two armies to play, and you said the Wampa/Gruts one was funner while the other was stronger. I told you to go with the one that's fun. Good thing you did!
Haha yeah, good thing. Thanks mega
Old August 28th, 2014, 05:09 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Congrates to weebaer, that was a very close game, could have gone either way at the end there.
Old August 29th, 2014, 05:19 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Any word on Season 2?
Old August 29th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

We have some preliminary ideas, but nothing concrete yet. We're going to plan season 2 a bit further in advance to make sure it's more balanced. If anyone has any ideas for season 2, please post them.
Old August 29th, 2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
We have some preliminary ideas, but nothing concrete yet. We're going to plan season 2 a bit further in advance to make sure it's more balanced. If anyone has any ideas for season 2, please post them.
I'd also like to wait for 1 or 2 more releases.
Old August 29th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think that would be a good idea too. The next release shouldn't be too far out anyways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events