Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question NS: Banned?

I'm really not sure if this is a taboo thing to ask about, but I just recently noticed that my pal Ninjas Status has been banned for reasons unknown to me. I have looked through his recent posts and haven't found anything remotely out of line, save a slightly rude post from a few weeks ago that was quickly corrected, and he promptly sent PM apologies to those involved, even myself, although the only wrong done to me was that it happened in my thread.
In my short time on the site so far, I came to know him as one upstanding dude who doesn't want a fight from anybody. He recently joined week@hsers and made contributions all around the forums.
I would like to argue his case and hopefully get him back on the site as soon as possible, but at bare minimum I want to know exactly why an admin deemed it necessary to ban him.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: NS: Banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_T-Steff View Post
I'm really not sure if this is a taboo thing to ask about, but I just recently noticed that my pal Ninjas Status has been banned for reasons unknown to me. I have looked through his recent posts and haven't found anything remotely out of line, save a slightly rude post from a few weeks ago that was quickly corrected, and he promptly sent PM apologies to those involved, even myself, although the only wrong done to me was that it happened in my thread.
In my short time on the site so far, I came to know him as one upstanding dude who doesn't want a fight from anybody. He recently joined week@hsers and made contributions all around the forums.
I would like to argue his case and hopefully get him back on the site as soon as possible, but at bare minimum I want to know exactly why an admin deemed it necessary to ban him.
IANA Admin, but briefly:
  • There are reasons you can get banned that have nothing to do with being rude on the forums.
  • My totally-not-official understanding is that this is not a permanent ban.
  • It is generally not appropriate to ask for details on a banning publicly. On very rare occasion this information is given out but not usually. If you have reason to inquire, PM the appropriate Admin or Admins directly.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NS: Banned?

There are some things about which we do not speak.

~Jim, thread closingly

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; July 2nd, 2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Actually there are many things, this is just one of them.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online