Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old January 31st, 2011, 12:38 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Excellent!!

Great ability, stats and artwork!

Newb.
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:10 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'm actually not a huge fan of this unit (in strict gameplay terms - her artwork and theme are excellent). I think it's gonna be tough to get those extra 2 dice a lot of the time.

I do like though that the JE already have 2 ranged champions.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:19 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I think it's gonna be tough to get those extra 2 dice a lot of the time.
Agreed. The best time I could see Power Shot working would be in the same turn that she is summoned. Summoner her within range of an enemy champion, and roll 4 dice of pain.

Old January 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like her because she is deadly from range against summoners and champions. Along with her summoner's abilities, she has the potential to throw out a 5 die ranged attacked which is brutal. You absolutely cannot let her get close and if you engage her with a Champion, you have to hope she dies or she will likely kill or almost kill them in one hit.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I'm actually not a huge fan of this unit (in strict gameplay terms - her artwork and theme are excellent). I think it's gonna be tough to get those extra 2 dice a lot of the time.

I do like though that the JE already have 2 ranged champions.

Getting the two extra dice will not be simple, but an attack of 4 from range is pretty deadly, so its not something that should be achievable on a ton of activations. It will be a nice bonus when she can it it, but 2 attack from range is nice in itself. She also has a respectable amount of health.
Old January 31st, 2011, 01:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

You don't even need to take a turn with her for her to be effective. She's a big threat and should keep enemy units from advancing if you put her in the right spot. If you put a few walls down and create a channel on the board with her at the end, the enemy won't be able to advance for fear of her throwing four dice at them.
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:38 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Pretty much any time she's been attacked, right?

~Aldin, who supposes she can also make a nuisance of herself cracking walls

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:02 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:

I should rephrase:

I think it's gonna be tough to get good use out of those extra 2 dice a lot of the time.

If she's being attacked by a champion, then great. Even against 2 life commons, the +2 dice only helps about half the time. It's going to be near impossible to throw 4 dice at a summoner. If I'm gonna leave my summoner within her range, I'm gonna be sure she'll be dead before she gets another turn.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:13 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I should rephrase:

I think it's gonna be tough to get good use out of those extra 2 dice a lot of the time.

If she's being attacked by a champion, then great. Even against 2 life commons, the +2 dice only helps about half the time. It's going to be near impossible to throw 4 dice at a summoner. If I'm gonna leave my summoner within her range, I'm gonna be sure she'll be dead before she gets another turn.
Easier said then done, when you have the lionesses who can move to block walls and she herself can almost singlehandedly destroy a wall in two turns.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:20 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I like the JE each time I see a new preview. I love the theme and artwork. I cannot wait until I get my hands on this faction.

Long live Heroscape.
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I should rephrase:

Easier said then done, when you have the lionesses who can move to block walls and she herself can almost singlehandedly destroy a wall in two turns.
Oh, I don't doubt that the JE can swarm up and tear down walls like no man's business (and wall-shooting might be something she excels at - it also puts her in good position to kill something that was just summoned), but there's absolutely no way I'm going to leave my summoner unattended within 3 straight-line spaces of her unless I know she's gonna die right now. She can kill Elien and Ret in one shot for crying out loud!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old January 31st, 2011, 03:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

The JE events make her and Shikwa even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games