Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 16th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape Short Movies

I am working on a VERY HEAVY project for heroscape to be enjoyed by all its fans, and in fact have been doing so for some months now. However, I am missing a major database - the short movies. From my understanding, the short movies were available on hasbro website last year, but I recently went back to search and failed to find any... Seems that they really killed the product line.

I am imploring all scapers out there to help me find the short movies, if they have saved the clips in their HDD or something.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old March 18th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Short Movies

Really no luck out there, anyone?

This project is surely gonna be a huge contribution (or at least I hope) considering the grinding hours I've invested on it.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion