Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Woodlands Balding issues :(

Hi guys, I recently bought 23 trees from the Woodlands Scenic brand with pre-made trees that are created from lots of flock glued at the top portion of plastic stems to look like tree leaves.

However, I realized they are balding badly and QUICKLY! It seems that they are very messy and always drop some flock here and there during gameplay. Now I have placed them away from play due to the terrible mess they make. Is there any advice on how to prevent the flocks from falling off? Does hair spray work? They keep coming off in bits and it is really disappointing...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles