Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: GenCon 2019 Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I am assuming glyphs are Dagmar/Kelda/Lodin/Wannok/Valda/Unique Attack again?
Yes

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 25th, 2019, 09:06 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Those maps suck, and when I say suck I mean I need to rethink my army
Hee hee!
Old June 27th, 2019, 03:46 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A quick question on the glyphs. Are they known for each map, or random? Are they face up or down? Do they match the locations on the maps?

Last question, what is the unique attack glyph (last one listed)?
Old June 27th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
A quick question on the glyphs. Are they known for each map, or random? Are they face up or down? Do they match the locations on the maps?

They will be random and face up. They will match the locations on the map pdfs. The Unique Attack Glyph is Ulanvia, +1 attack to all Uniques in your army.
Old June 27th, 2019, 05:52 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post

They will be random and face up. They will match the locations on the map pdfs. The Unique Attack Glyph is Ulanvia, +1 attack to all Uniques in your army.
Thank you. I don't use glyphs very often so now I need to get ready!
Old June 27th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It does take some getting used to. My group never plays with glyphs so we are pretty weak in that strategy.
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished sorting, "bricking", and crating up the tiles for the maps. Worked on them off and on this past week each evening (hour or two per night), so that is ready. Probably should have taken a picture of our kitchen table full of TJ trees and bushes sorted into sets - it looked pretty cool.

Now I need to start thinking about what armies i'll use -- who am I fooling, I won't figure all those out until the day before (or morning of) the games since i keep changing up what I want to use.
Old July 20th, 2019, 11:55 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Just finished sorting, "bricking", and crating up the tiles for the maps. Worked on them off and on this past week each evening (hour or two per night), so that is ready. Probably should have taken a picture of our kitchen table full of TJ trees and bushes sorted into sets - it looked pretty cool.

Now I need to start thinking about what armies i'll use -- who am I fooling, I won't figure all those out until the day before (or morning of) the games since i keep changing up what I want to use.
Thanks for all your labors on our collective behalf!
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:03 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing maps! I won't be able to attend Gencon but I will be building these maps for my family games.

Question regarding the marro hive, if someone drafts a marro hive, do you guys usually leave the marro hive on the map and just use a second marro hive or does the marro hive move from the center of the map to their start position?
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:06 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Question regarding the marro hive, if someone drafts a marro hive, do you guys usually leave the marro hive on the map and just use a second marro hive or does the marro hive move from the center of the map to their start position?
You would leave the 2nd Marro Hive on the map where it's supposed to be in the build instructions. It's treated as a terrain tile only, like a wall, rather than a character, so theoretically it's not related to a Hive if someone brings it in their army.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:15 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
You would leave the 2nd Marro Hive on the map where it's supposed to be in the build instructions. It's treated as a terrain tile only, like a wall, rather than a character, so theoretically it's not related to a Hive if someone brings it in their army.

Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con