Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 5th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: ROUND 4 POSTED!

Just finished a Friday battle with marrowick. My Blue Wyrmlings were able to peck away at his Mezzos; for his part, marrowick did a good job of spreading out, but a fruitful sortie by a kamikaze wyrmling bagged 2 Mezzos in his startzone...Leaving him 1 Mezzo (with 6 markers).

The Axegrinders were able to pick away at his other forces with the help of some bad defense rolls, and a lucky LB was able to kill the last Mezzo before I had to start grinding away at Exomarkers.

I had 4 Axegrinders, full life Mogrimm, 1 wyrmling, and Kira left. I HOPE that I don't end up facing marrowick again in the playoffs in General Wars, as his army is not for the faint of heart. Good luck in your next, marrowick!

Tale of the Tape:
Quote:
Filthy
Attack rolls: 45 out of 89 (50.56%)
Defense rolls: 16 out of 44 (36.36%)
Total dice rolled: 133
Marrowick
Attack rolls: 29 out of 67 (43.28%)
Defense rolls: 34 out of 127 (26.77%)
Total dice rolled: 194
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:40 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
I HOPE that I don't end up facing marrowick again in the playoffs in General Wars, as his army is not for the faint of heart. Good luck in your next, marrowick!
True but it could have been a lot better *cough*Thrall*cough*.

~Marrowick knowing that the cough trick doesn't work well in real life and a lot worse in text.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vbulletin
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Filthy the Clown again.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 5th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Kinseth and I should be playing around 7:30 central time, if anyone wants to watch.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Coming to a Draugur Near You...

TLIS and I should be starting as soon he shows up.

~Dysole, hunting ghosts
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:54 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm setting up my map for my next game.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:01 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Betawolf and I will be around 8:30 CDT.

The Betawolf36 (0-3) v. Sujoah (0-3) armies are:
* Betawolf36 - Nilfhiem, Dzu-Teh x3, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Sujoah - 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Tagawa Samurai, Kaemon Awa
Betawolf36 chooses a startzone and places first.

Starting now.

Last edited by Sujoah; April 5th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ghostbusting

Starting now...

~Dysole, off to go star in a 1984 movie
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Rexmax defeated me to make the playoffs.

I started with a gameplan of leading out early with the Wyrmlings, splashing his Greenscales while engaging Charos to slow her down. And then bring the Krav out to play.

Only problem is that the Wyrmlings all 4 engaged her at once, but went 0-fer on any splash attempts. Losing Init he was able to cut down 3 Wyrmlings with his greenscales right away. I lost a valuable OM on my wyrmlings and he then moved in and engaged 2/3 of my Krav with his Charos.

I made a slight come back on some of his greenscales. But as soon as my Warforged engaged Charos, they all started rolling 0/4 skulls off the bat, and I lost what seemed like 4 Warforged to Counterstrike before even getting a wound done by the warforged. I had a 3 skull attack and was able to keep his greenscales off me but more Counterstrikes ensued and the game was basically over eventhough I was able to keep height on Charos the whole time.

In the end he has a 6 wound Charos, 2-3 greenscales and DED left.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 5th, 2013, 10:57 PM

Ghostbusted

Well played game by TLIS. My archers could only manage to kill 6 ghosts as they fell pretty quickly once Dan Acolarhroyd fell to two rounds of ghost attacks. At the end Bill Arkmerray managed to fell a few ghosts and wound Tul-Bak-Ra but unfortunately he fell to a mind blast. All in all a not unexpected outcome but it was fun nonetheless. Great game TLIS!

~Dysole, whose dice were not on his side
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

... Gah 3 losses 1 win... fail blog...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, despite a valiant effort by the Dzu-Teh, the 10th Regiment were too great in numbers. And Kaemon Awa didn't help their problem either.

Thanks for the game betawolf!
Old April 5th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Very good game against Kinseth.
Stats
Rexmax2
Attack rolls: 45 out of 86 (52.33%)
Defense rolls: 19 out of 71 (26.76%)
Total dice rolled: 157
Kinseth
Attack rolls: 29 out of 65 (44.62%)
Defense rolls: 20 out of 56 (35.71%)
Total dice rolled: 121

Ironically, my defense percentages are very low, but It was a good roll at the right time for me, and the wrong time for Kinseth. I counterstriked more than Charos killed.
Good game, he was a very good opponent, and I think he played a better game than me overall. Gl in future tournaments Kinseth.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events