Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 19th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: General Wars! Annapolis, Maryland 7/21

Any two or all three. The only issue is the upper limit in any *one* general.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:22 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

I need some help interpreting level 2 of the Remains of Clionesia map. What's supposed to go in the two long two-hex wide spaces between the two big plates? Am I supposed to be placing 3 hex pieces with a 1 hex to finish it off?
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Directly between the two big plates on the second level there are the big flat pieces from the castle set. Is that what you're asking about?

= =
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:23 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Yes, that's it. Also, are there road or stone pieces on the 2nd level? The guy really needed to have a picture of the completed map on the front page.
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

No kidding.

There are two single castle walk pieces on the second level. One is near the edge at about 2:00 as you look at the map, the other is opposite it, near the edge at about 8:00. See them?

= =
Old July 20th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

We'll be starting at 12:30, for those who didn't know. How did I not put that in the OP? For shame.

= =
Old July 21st, 2018, 09:46 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Packing up my stuff and preparing to head out. Please pm with last minute things I should know!

= =
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:54 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks to everyone for coming. Even without some of our regulars we had over 20 people, with several first-time attendees.

Thanks especially to those who brought maps and to all who traveled some distance in a terrible rainstorm to join us. I'll do a post-tourney thing right here in this thread later today.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events