Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 21st, 2018, 07:22 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Siiv

Just a quick heads up, but Siiv's sculpt is being sold on Bonanza.com for only $0.29. The shipping also wasn't bad ($3 for me), but the vendor over there has several other HeroClix C3V units that can be bought in bulk for a low price.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 11:51 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Cool! Which other minis, AK?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 22nd, 2018, 01:50 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I also picked up the Sentinels of Grax, Yi Feng, Chen Tang, Heracles, and the Command Couriers from the same vendor there. They have a lot of cheap HeroClix minis, but I don't remember finding any of the other C3V releases there back when I had searched.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's a good set. I hope some other people pick them up, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 22nd, 2018, 02:07 PM

Definitely! It's a great deal, so I wanted to make sure that more people were aware of it. Finding minis for under $1 is always nice.
Old July 14th, 2021, 11:40 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just out of curiosity, why is the verbiage on Quick Stab SA "may not" instead of "cannot." Isn't "may" used in situations where the player has a choice?
Old July 15th, 2021, 02:57 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Just out of curiosity, why is the verbiage on Quick Stab SA "may not" instead of "cannot." Isn't "may" used in situations where the player has a choice?
Yes. But "may not," OTOH, is used when the player is not allowed to do a thing. You can see such phrasing on official cards as well (e.g. Deadeye Dan, Major X17).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 15th, 2021, 12:52 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interesting that this is the first card I noticed that on after all this time. Thanks for the explanation!
Old September 8th, 2021, 01:52 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Siiv on the battlefield has something of a resemblance with Children of the Dark Star and assuming both from arctorus Feels like an opportunity to expand the Tuatark race branch. Is "Outsiders" necessary for CotDS?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs