Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:24 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chiefs Easter

here is some photos of me at my grandparents at easter the one is opening eggs and another is setting up a board for my uncles first game.

cousin on the left looks bored the little guy on the right looks like hes about to one of trees. Oh well it was a good time. i couldnt find the pics until now.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:32 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
chief, that a nice yellow sweat shirt you are wearing in the 2nd picture.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 07:34 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
chief, that a nice yellow sweat shirt you are wearing in the 2nd picture.
thats my cousin dumb one but yeah its cool im the DR Pepper dude
Old May 22nd, 2007, 09:08 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I loved you as Cousin Oliver on the Brady Bunch
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I loved you as Cousin Oliver on the Brady Bunch
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Man you never know when a post like that is going to come along.

Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:50 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
What can I say, I'm the King of Google, and you guys just give me good stuff to look for

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Necro and I are like beach volleyball players...I set up the lob and he SPIKES it!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Necro and I are like beach volleyball players...I set up the lob and he SPIKES it!!!!!!!!!!!
And if I'm the audience....well one of you better look like Gabrielle Reese.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Weeeeeee!
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:57 PM

Yep, that's me

And this is Onacara

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion