Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 11th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Personality = Emotionless ?

I do not believe so. Check the Sort-able Index.

Did I say I like Flippant for IV?
I highly considered using that for Judge Anderson but it reflects her more in her early years and I ended up going with more of a veteran version where Valiant was more appropriate.

I just remembered that Dragon Magazine did an article on Dr. Who where they stated out all the original Doctors for I believe the old Marvel or maybe DC RPG. The stats were FASERIP if that rings a bell for anyone. Pretty sure I still have that issue stashed somewhere, I will see if I can dig it up. There may be some inspiration in there.
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Personality = Emotionless ?

I do not believe so. Check the Sort-able Index.
The sortable index says it's unused. I had an idea for the Cybermites from Nightmare In Silver, but they're not really Cyborgs I don't think. It would be nice to have a keyword to tie together all the Cyber units, even if they aren't Cyborgs.
Quote:
Did I say I like Flippant for IV?
I highly considered using that for Judge Anderson but it reflects her more in her early years and I ended up going with more of a veteran version where Valiant was more appropriate.
It may have been you who suggested it. I like it, captures that he's a bit bonkers without straight-up making him Insane.
Quote:
I just remembered that Dragon Magazine did an article on Dr. Who where they stated out all the original Doctors for I believe the old Marvel or maybe DC RPG. The stats were FASERIP if that rings a bell for anyone. Pretty sure I still have that issue stashed somewhere, I will see if I can dig it up. There may be some inspiration in there.
Ooh, I'd be really interested in seeing that! I have a few of the books for the newest Doctor Who RPG digitally, and I find them them useful for inspiration for monster designs, but I've found what they have on the Doctor himself to be lacking.
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will search for it. I sold a bunch of my Dragons at Gen Con back in the day but I am sure I kept that one with a few others that I could not part with.
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I will search for it. I sold a bunch of my Dragons at Gen Con back in the day but I am sure I kept that one with a few others that I could not part with.
Do you happen to remember around what issue/year it was? It looks like a lot of the old ones are posted online, so I could probably narrow it down.
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:22 PM

Old October 11th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Just A Head

They gave the 5th Doctor a skill for “Knowledge of Cricket Lore”, I love it. Thank you!
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM

NP. Looks like it was its own independent RPG, nice. Totally forgot that aspect.
Old October 11th, 2018, 06:43 PM

Actually the V, means fifth level ability not the Doctor which is confusing. There are no I's and goes up to VII.

You have to figure out which skill applies to which Doctor through the description.
Old October 12th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Actually the V, means fifth level ability not the Doctor which is confusing. There are no I's and goes up to VII.

You have to figure out which skill applies to which Doctor through the description.
Memories and skills are usually retained through regeneration, so I guess that makes sense.

Quote:

NAME = MARTHA JONES
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = COMPASSIONATE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TARDIS COMPANION: ACTIVE ASSISTANT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Martha Jones is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, or if Martha or that Gallifreyan occupy a TARDIS, you may take an immediate turn with Martha. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

MEDICAL ANALYSIS 14
If a friendly figure starts its turn adjacent to Martha Jones, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, remove a Wound Marker from that figure's card.
Martha was a doctor-in-training who travelled with the Doctor for a while. She later left him, and got recruited by UNIT, the military organization devoted to defending the Earth from alien threats.

There is enough comic art of her, but it would require me cutting it out myself and uploading, so I'm sticking with a real life image for now.
Quote:

NAME = SUSAN FOREMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

“GRANDFATHER!”
After rolling defense dice for Susan, you may move any Gallifreyan Wanderer you control up to 4 spaces. When the chosen figure moves with “Grandfather!”, they will take any leaving engagement attacks.

LIMITED TELEPATHY
Instead of attacking with Susan, you may choose an adjacent figure. View all order markers on that figure’s card.

After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Susan Foreman is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, or if Susan or that Gallifreyan occupy a TARDIS, you may take an immediate turn with Susan. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Quote:

NAME = JAMIE MCCRIMMON
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

HIGHLAND RUSH
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, you may immediately move Jamie, as long as he ends that movement engaged with a figure on that card.

DARING DECOY
Figures engaged with Jamie can only attack figures that have the Daring Decoy special power.

After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Jamie McCrimmon is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, or if Jamie or that Gallifreyan occupy a TARDIS, you may take an immediate turn with Jamie. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Jamie was a highlander from the 18th century who travelled with the Doctor for a long time. He was more willing to engage in combat than most of the Doctor's companions.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 21st, 2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old October 12th, 2018, 12:51 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Give that man in a kilt a sword already!
Old October 12th, 2018, 01:01 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Give that man in a kilt a sword already!

I wish there was a MacDirk warrior similar enough to use as a figure for him, but there isn't, unless you go for his older Mad Jamie look from the Grant Morrison comic.
Old October 12th, 2018, 05:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Martha needs a 'Why Did You Say That Name!!??' power.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy