Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 14th, 2016, 10:59 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Two-Face (II) (Vote for On Deck)

Gotcha. That should be added to the C3G Procedures thread. It currently says nothing about a time period that must pass while in Final Editing before a vote can be called. It says:

Final Editing Phase: Wording on all powers is fine tuned and the cards are created. Change the Thread Title to The Book of xxxxx(Final Editing). Once the cards are finished and the first post of the Book of thread is cleaned up, the Lead Designer can propose to release the design. Make the following proposal in bold: I propose a vote for Release. Change the Thread Title to The Book of xxxxx(Vote for Release).
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I don't think there is an official wait period in Final Editing. We normally give it plenty of time due to waiting on editing/art/bio/discussions/etc., but if everything is in order, there's no reason to wait that I can see (and if the LD missed something, one of the Heroes will point it out before voting).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:20 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the clarification, that was my understanding as well. Looks like we're good to move forward.

I propose a vote to move to On Deck.
@TrollBrute - Yea
@Tornado - Yea
@Viegon - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@japes - Yea
@Zettian Juggernaut

Side note, we're currently on page 22, so it's a fitting conclusion.

Last edited by Arkham; November 16th, 2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

On the comic art, is it possible to shift it down just a bit such that the card boarder is not trimming off the top of his head? I don't particularly like seeing the batman symbol there at the bottom either so if by moving it down that were to mostly disappear I would be fine with it.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:28 PM

I'll check when I get home, but it may just be an issue with the image spacing. If you look at the image posted in the 3rd post, the top of the image isn't much further up. So it's possible I already had it as low as it can go.

Edit: Yeah, upon further review, it's as low as it can go. If you look at the smoke plume in the background, it's right up at the edge on the tallest part of the card art window.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
TWO-FACE COIN GUIDE

Pick a coin:
Firstly, acquire any coin that you have, be it a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, or token etc. Simply state which side represents which, one side being labeled "Good", and the other "Scarred", to coincide with the powers on the card. This coin will be considered the "Two-Face Coin" for the game
When you love the idea of using a coin for Two-Face, but
a) are a theme nerd who'd love to use one like the one he uses, but live in the UK and therefore will struggle when it comes to US currency
Last time I was in Europe was before the Euro, (and I'm aware England keep the Pound) so I'm not sure what the size of those coins are but don't they have one that would be similar in size to a US quarter that you could attach the provided art on? If not are there still lots of the old currency coins (one of which might be the right size) floating around in antique shops and the like? Not sure how close you live to a big international bank or international airport but they both have currency exchanges if you are looking for a US quarter specifically.

If nothing else, I'll send you a US quarter just let me know if you want me to do so. I won't be able to get you a 1922 Liberty coin but if you want something specific I can start looking for it. Our mint recently has gone crazy and printed off a different quarter design for each of the 50 states, plus a few of the US territories. Then there is the previous classic eagle quarter and the somewhat harder to find these days bi-centennial 'little drummer boy' quarter they released back in '75-'76.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
I'll check when I get home, but it may just be an issue with the image spacing. If you look at the image posted in the 3rd post, the top of the image isn't much further up. So it's possible I already had it as low as it can go.

Edit: Yeah, upon further review, it's as low as it can go. If you look at the smoke plume in the background, it's right up at the edge on the tallest part of the card art window.
That is too bad, I really like that plume of white hair popping up above the scarred side of his face and it is completely cut out.
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
TWO-FACE COIN GUIDE

Pick a coin:
Firstly, acquire any coin that you have, be it a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, or token etc. Simply state which side represents which, one side being labeled "Good", and the other "Scarred", to coincide with the powers on the card. This coin will be considered the "Two-Face Coin" for the game
When you love the idea of using a coin for Two-Face, but
a) are a theme nerd who'd love to use one like the one he uses, but live in the UK and therefore will struggle when it comes to US currency
Last time I was in Europe was before the Euro, (and I'm aware England keep the Pound) so I'm not sure what the size of those coins are but don't they have one that would be similar in size to a US quarter that you could attach the provided art on? If not are there still lots of the old currency coins (one of which might be the right size) floating around in antique shops and the like? Not sure how close you live to a big international bank or international airport but they both have currency exchanges if you are looking for a US quarter specifically.

If nothing else, I'll send you a US quarter just let me know if you want me to do so. I won't be able to get you a 1922 Liberty coin but if you want something specific I can start looking for it. Our mint recently has gone crazy and printed off a different quarter design for each of the 50 states, plus a few of the US territories. Then there is the previous classic eagle quarter and the somewhat harder to find these days bi-centennial 'little drummer boy' quarter they released back in '75-'76.
I think I should be fine - I'm considering picking this up, actually, or something like it.

Still doesn't help with the fact I'll likely destroy the room whenever I use him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 14th, 2016, 03:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Buy it now for only 4.50! Jump all over that before Two Face II gets released and the price sky rockets. Benefits of being in the Danger Room.
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I don't think there is an official wait period in Final Editing. We normally give it plenty of time due to waiting on editing/art/bio/discussions/etc., but if everything is in order, there's no reason to wait that I can see (and if the LD missed something, one of the Heroes will point it out before voting).
The bright side is that it's not being released so if the Art Department has any issues we can address it later. if @A3n gets a chance to pop in and clears it art wise we can officially count his vote of approval as my Yea since I had no issues with the design itself and I was pretty well involved in the discussion but I can't really "see" the cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 14th, 2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

That is too bad, I really like that plume of white hair popping up above the scarred side of his face and it is completely cut out.
I spent literally hours looking for all the good Two-Face artwork I could find, so it's not for a lack of trying. It captures the coin and the gun though, and I'm happy with it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library