Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
A-Z Comic Hero Custom Creations

Moved to A-Z Comic Hero Custom Creations (New & Unlimited)
Old January 9th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Old January 9th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Master Custom Creator

Old January 9th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Alrighty then.

Ares, MARVEL (johnny139) TNT, though it needs the symbol in the hitzone. I would put it on myself, but I'm not too good at that kinda thing.
General "Thunderbolt" Ross, MARVEL (johnny139)
Man-Thing, Theodore Sallis, MARVEL (johnny139)

Did I do that right? This reminds me... I have a lot of cards to finish up! Scarlet Spider, Doomsday, Captain America (1942)...
Old January 9th, 2008, 08:16 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow! You've really improved it already. If it''s not too much work I have a couple broken links that I'll post the correct versions and a whole slew of new customs to add.

Old January 10th, 2008, 05:20 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Sounds like you have more energy to keep this updated than either I or Doc have had lately. Kudos to you, Ponchoman.
Thanks. BTW, its PochoMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
Mexican Spanish: Usually Disparaging. an American of Mexican parentage, esp. one who has adopted U.S. customs and attitudes; an Americanized Mexican.
PochoMan, is a Portugeese SuperHero, from the mind of Portugeese Comedian Frank DeLima.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Wow! You've really improved it already. If it''s not too much work I have a couple broken links that I'll post the correct versions and a whole slew of new customs to add.
No Problem. Just post them here and I will add.

UPDATE: Organized ALL Original first page posts via Alphabetical order.

Iron Man listed as
Code:
Iron Man, Armor, Type
Spider-Man listed as
Code:
Spider-Man, WhoWhatWhereWhenWhy
Old January 10th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
PochoMan. Many pardons.

edit: I can delete my two posts here too, if needed, Pochoman.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh, man, that's a freaking old Superman link from me. Here's a link to his current thread (he's now TNT as well). http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12292

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 10th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
I will do a major update on Fri, Jan 11th 2008, @ appx 1200 EST.
UPDATED
IAmBatman_Jun 07, 2007 Darn that was bunch, alot of heroes on Classic HS cards, let me know if you want me to delete the ones that have the new Marvel templates?
Jonathan_Aug 27, 2007
whitestuff_Aug 29, 2007
allskulls_Sep 10, 2007
PochoMan_Nov 11, 2007
Johnny139's_Jan 09, 2008
IAmBatman_Jan 10, 2008

All PICs Have Been Transfered And Posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Did I do that right?
Yes.

Quote:
If it''s not too much work I have a couple broken links that I'll post the correct versions and a whole slew of new customs to add.
If you're refering to your name not linking to your customs page, Its not broken just was left out. I had IAB lock the thread and didnt realize I couldnt do a quote until after. Anyways I have your info, as wel as WhiteStuff, on previous post and will probally update all that either Fri or Sat.
Old January 10th, 2008, 04:59 PM

philmcrotch has disabled reputation
Where do you get the extra bases for the figures from?

It ain't stalking if they're not at home.
Old January 10th, 2008, 06:21 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
If it''s not too much work I have a couple broken links that I'll post the correct versions and a whole slew of new customs to add.
If you're refering to your name not linking to your customs page, Its not broken just was left out. I had IAB lock the thread and didnt realize I couldnt do a quote until after. Anyways I have your info, as wel as WhiteStuff, on previous post and will probally update all that either Fri or Sat.
Actually it's not that. My links to Sandman, Lizard, and Vulture were changed and Spider-Slayer I never uploaded. I can give you a full quotable list in the near future if that's easier for you. As in you can delete all my others and put in the new expanded list with links to my thread and universe in them.

Old January 10th, 2008, 07:19 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation
Beast Boy, Changeling, DC (CStrife07)
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations