Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 24th, 2007, 07:26 PM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
2 Boosters No One Should Be With Out !

In everyones opinion, what are the best 2 boosters or Large Expansion Set, No Scaper should be with out.

got scape ?

Old September 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: 2 Boosters No One Should Be With Out !

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWalker107
In everyones opinion, what are the best 2 boosters or Large Expansion Set, No Scaper should be with out.
The 2 that have the units that you like the most.
Old September 24th, 2007, 07:32 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Well... The road to the forgotten forest and heros of barrenspur is what I'd say.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 24th, 2007, 07:45 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
First of all, no one should be choosing ONLY two expansions to play with. I like the rule I read in one of the threads for buying heroscape. I forget whose rule it was- "If its unique and you don't have one, get one. If its common and you don't have three, get three." I don't always adhere to this rule, sad to say, but its still a great rule.

That having been said (I really just wanted to reiterate the rule), in the spirit of the question, I'm going to say "Ninjas and Samurai" because, well, swift-footed counterstrikers and vanishing ghost-walkers are evil. And . . .

Durgeth, Elswin, Durgeth, Elswin . . . Durgeth I think. Its basically between Kaimon and Cyprien for my favorite figure for the cost, and Kaimon is just to Awasome to neglect- "Heroes of Durgeth"
Old September 24th, 2007, 07:47 PM

Sci-fi Messiah has disabled reputation
Minutemen & Wolves, and Ashra and Reavers. Those are my picks.
Old September 24th, 2007, 07:55 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Man, being forced to pick just two has left me really uncomfortable.

Why can't we pick, you know, like 18 or 23 or something, I feel like I've been forced to choose which of my children gets to eat.
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:05 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice
Man, being forced to pick just two has left me really uncomfortable.

Why can't we pick, you know, like 18 or 23 or something, I feel like I've been forced to choose which of my children gets to eat.
I'm picking choice C - "As many as I can afford without going homeless and/or hungry."
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:09 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
I say Rise of the Valkyrie and Swarm of the Marro.

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM

Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron3090
Quote:
Since when was a Master Set a booster or Large Expansion Set?

Bloody the Marro Stinger is the Chimeran Ravager in the....
KEEP OF THE NECRONOMICON
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:

But in his defense, he did say expansions.

Still funny, though.
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Since when was a Master Set a booster or Large Expansion Set?
Could you knock off with the insulting tone in every post? It gets really old and makes you seem like you're here just to put people down.

That's kind of a sad life.
Old September 24th, 2007, 08:14 PM

Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker Bloody the Marro Stinger knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
Quote:

But in his defense, he did say expansions.

Still funny, though.
Yeah, it's funny. Makes me want to roll on the floor, except for the fact he said EXPANSIONS. Still funny.

Bloody the Marro Stinger is the Chimeran Ravager in the....
KEEP OF THE NECRONOMICON

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion