Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 28th, 2007, 10:59 AM

Location: Seeking a local agency for the missing bodies of Jamaica's Royal Family...
Ricky007 has disabled reputation
Next Large Expansions...

What do you expect from the next Large expansions? This includes both the Large Heroes and the Large Terrain.

I would like terrain seen in some user's Vydar Terrain set, and marsh terrain, waterfalls, and more lava-like terrain pieces.

I would like to see a dragon that can breathe water for Jandar, a dragon that can breathe fire for Utgar, another Trolticor of snow, a Grut riding a Veloceraptor, and some swamp creature.

This is what I do for a living:
Old August 28th, 2007, 11:21 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I would like to see a dragon that can breathe water for Jandar = Nilfhiem but its frozen water...

a dragon that can breathe fire for Utgar = Mimring

a Grut riding a Veloceraptor = Tornak

some swamp creature = the marro
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:24 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'd like to see huge versions of the terrain squads. A huge snow beast, a giant lava man, and a huge spider queen are all on my wish list. Also, an Icarian dragon for Aquilla would be nice.
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:29 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I would love King Kong for Vydar, a spitting giant Cobra for Ullar. Deathwalker 100 for Einar, a dragon for Aquilla and finally, a frost giant for Jandar.

I have no idea for a terrain expansion.
Old August 28th, 2007, 12:33 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I would like to see some blue skinned 3 breasted spy chicks. That would be sweet. I would like to see large 7 hex sized battlements for tanks and helicopters and flat bottom boats for fishing. Yeah.. that would rock. For terrain I would like to see a sewer system with little garbage floaties, there could be some large piles of poo to block los, and small ones to hinder movement. yeahh.. awesome...
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:36 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
No T. Rex's in fighter jets, b_c?

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I would like to see some blue skinned 3 breasted spy chicks.

I'd settle for blue busty dancer girls. 2 breasts would be find with me.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I would like to see some blue skinned 3 breasted spy chicks.

I'd settle for blue busty dancer girls. 2 breasts would be find with me.
Besides, the third one's made of paper-maché.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:19 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:33 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I didn't even think of fighter jets! I need to buy more mastersets to use them though. They go kind of fast. ? but maybe if there are t-rex's flying them they will go real slow? nahh.

How about t-rex's with jet PACKS? I am meeting you half-way on this concept.

Old August 28th, 2007, 02:40 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
I would like to see a computer nerd.
Special Powers:
1 Any enemy soulborgs adjacent to him are unable to do anything but die.
2 If approached by a female figure the computer nerd may automatically move 4 spaces away.
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM

S.Gecko Woo who?
On the comedy side, I would like to see a squad of soccer (hex begets hex?) players: special powers are stealth dodge, long-range neutron strike, and the ability to -- if in the line of fire -- block any long-range shots against friendlies.

For real, though, I think US Civil War soldiers would be awesome. Also, Aikido practitioners whose specialty would be moving engaged enemy away from friendly opponents. Are there any flying robots? If not, that would be cool, too.

Along with King Kong, how about Mothra or Godzilla?

Boulder-ridden terrain would be good: the chance of earthquake or cave-in would be phenomenal. Quicksand tiles for Aquilla (not sure if they already exist)?

- sG

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion