Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 15th, 2007, 02:52 PM
has been BANNED

CandyMakingMaster is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What's Missing in Heroscape

I think that the idea of making a "lesser" species in the game (like Fiantooth, Gryphillin, Trolticor, Doggin, Giant, Moltarn, Dzu-Teh, Troll) is bad unless they make more. I mean, Marro, I'm guessing, were completely original to Heroscape, and they have plenty of them. They just need to make more squads and heroes of these species. Plus, more Primadons and Wulsinus, please!

P.S. - As well, more of what Wo-Sa-Ga, Gorei-Oni, Sujoah, and the Fyorlag Spiders are...
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:55 PM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
I really hope to see more of the lesser represented races. I'd especially love to see Dzu-Teh and Moltarn heroes.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:56 PM

sachsen Woo who?
Hatamoto Taro's card referenced Ashigaru when there weren't any in the game. We had to wait until wave 7 for those.

If this summer has taught us anything, it's that the game is still going very very strong, and there is no current end in sight to the expansions and supplements. So be patient, young padawan, and you may yet see all that you dream of.
Old August 15th, 2007, 02:58 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I always wanted them to make another Troll or two. Krug is such a sweet model and character. You can't have too many Trolls

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old August 15th, 2007, 03:18 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
I would like to see more Trolls too.

It would also be great if we got more (a lot more!!) figures to make Lava and Ice more playable. I would even say that applies to Water and Swamp too.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:22 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
More Cityscape, more obstacles. More Gorrilinator units. Gorillas on giant lizards, and Gorillas with jump packs. Hmm, how about a large white Gorilla mech like q-9. yeah... that would do it.
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What's Missing in Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyMakingMaster
I think that the idea of making a "lesser" species in the game (like Fiantooth, Gryphillin, Trolticor, Doggin, Giant, Moltarn, Dzu-Teh, Troll) is bad unless they make more. I mean, Marro, I'm guessing, were completely original to Heroscape, and they have plenty of them. They just need to make more squads and heroes of these species. Plus, more Primadons and Wulsinus, please!

P.S. - As well, more of what Wo-Sa-Ga, Gorei-Oni, Sujoah, and the Fyorlag Spiders are...
I think these are the new figures races (these have probably been said before):

Wo-Sa-Ga - Marro
Gorei-Oni - Cyclops or Oni
Sujoah - some new species
Zeticron - Soulborg or even a new type of robot - Mech
Zetrig - Dragon
Fyorlag Spiders - Arachnids
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:59 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wo-Sa-Ga probably won't be a Marro. He'll probably be FROM Marr, but he'll probably have his own race like the Wulsini. Marro are only the relatively human looking creatures from Marr. Kee-Mo-Shi is the expeption, but its likely she was once somewhat humanshaped.
Old August 15th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Wo-Sa-Ga probably won't be a Marro. He'll probably be FROM Marr, but he'll probably have his own race like the Wulsini. Marro are only the relatively human looking creatures from Marr. Kee-Mo-Shi is the expeption, but its likely she was once somewhat humanshaped.
Or, perhaps that is what all female Marro look like.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old August 15th, 2007, 05:01 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
ChronoKings!
Old August 15th, 2007, 05:05 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperactiveSloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Or, perhaps that is what all female Marro look like.
*whistles* Check out the legs on her!
Old August 15th, 2007, 05:11 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Adolescent n00b eaters! And for those of you who are too silly (or nubish) to understand I mean something that eats adolescent n00bs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion