Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 26th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
And so it begins . . .Win Chiu Woo on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-HEROSCAPE-E...QQcmdZViewItem

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
A $50 BIN! What a jerk.
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
A jerk who appearantly got his price.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:11 PM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart
WOW!!! How long was he up for bid?

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:13 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
Boo.

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:18 PM

Unknownknowned has disabled reputation
but
what
huh

its been out for like a day...
i
dont
*dies*

whish kapow biff thwang batman sounds

dund=lol
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownknowned
but
what
huh

its been out for like a day...
i
dont
*dies*
This sort of thing has happened every year since Nerak in '05. The day of, the HS exclusives find their way on eBay. Though I'm sure the same can be said about the majority of exclusives released for any sort of medium. The first one to post the prize for auction can get a fair amount of coin, as bidders not familiar with our site are feverishly fiending for the fig.

But what else can you do but shake your head and feel sorry for the guy who dropped $50 bucks on a little piece of plastic.

.:: .H3X.™ | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:29 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Oh boy...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:34 PM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
But what else can you do but shake your head and feel sorry for the guy who dropped $50 bucks on a little piece of plastic.
Crap... =\

The Member with a Mouth, that doesn't use it very often. Give me healing factor!
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
I don't feel sorry for eBayers that pay more for things than they should, if there was something that I really wanted and there was no way else to get it than eBay, I would gladly pay for it. The person who bought it probably knew what they were doing, and if they have an extra $50 to spend on a piece of plastic, more power to them.

What bugs me is the $50 BIN price, now I agree that the guy has the right to do whatever he wants with his free piece of plastic and card, but I don't agree with the $50 BIN. I think if its worth that much it will get bid up that high by someone who wants to pay that much for it. If the buyers were smart they wouldn't bid it up so dang high, but that won't happen because its a scarce item that HS collectors covet.

I don't know I'm starting to ramble..
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:40 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Yeah, I really love those exclusives.....

-Ski
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Hey man, I don't think $50 was too much for me to spend . . . uh . . for . . someone . . to spend on a figure!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales