Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 20th, 2007, 10:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 21st, 2007, 12:13 AM

lisamas Woo who?
Just got wave 7 also and the Spearmen and Riflemen set had the correct miniatures but the package was labeled Templar Knights and had the Templar card instead of the Spearmen and Riflemen cards. Spoke to customer service at WotC and they are sending me the correct cards. They were very helpful.
Old July 21st, 2007, 12:44 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisamas
Just got wave 7 also and the Spearmen and Riflemen set had the correct miniatures but the package was labeled Templar Knights and had the Templar card instead of the Spearmen and Riflemen cards. Spoke to customer service at WotC and they are sending me the correct cards. They were very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ban:
Look, 75% of my small expansion cards are ripped. So i've experienced it.

It's not like i haven't.
Behold, for I am PROFESSOR CALAMITUS!!!

I used to watch Jimmy Neutron a long time ago, so I hope that somebody caught that. Oh, and no one is feeling sorry for you, or laughing.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:45 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Quote:

It's not like i haven't.
Maybe you want to try to figure out a better way to open those. Just a suggestion.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:15 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
The first time a bought an expansion, I totally demolished my Orcs. But since then, nothing has been ripped.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:44 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Luckily, none of my Wave 7 cards were missing or ripped. I got my Wave 7 yesterday and if the Rechets and Iskra cards were missing I'd go crazy. I feel for ya man. Hope you get the cards from somewhere.

Old July 21st, 2007, 11:42 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:

It's not like i haven't.
Did you think it was funny?

...or was I trying not to say something to that would get me banned and instead tried to imply it.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:21 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Whatever you do, don't have a cat nearby when you open expansion packs......

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:45 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Re: Missing Army Card

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyco1973
I just got Wave 7 and man it is awesome. Has anyone else opened a package of figures and found that the army cards are missing. The Fiends and Vampires I opened was completely devoid of any army goodness. *Sigh* waited this long guess I can wait for my comic shop to get in a new box to exchange.
Haha sucks for you! Hope when you open the new package you rip the cards!

Dude what are 3 years old? I know this is a kids game but maturity is encouraged...
Old July 22nd, 2007, 01:18 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
Whatever you do, don't have a cat nearby when you open expansion packs......
Please share this experience.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 22nd, 2007, 09:37 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
What on earth did the cat do to them?

Long live Heroscape.
Old July 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Whoa, I saw his sig and thought K/H was posting :P

I had something similar happen. I opened my Heroes of Bleakwoode set, and it had cards for the IX Roman Legion. I contacted Customer Service and had my proper cards in the mail in like 3 days. That was back when we still had Chris, though. I don't know about WotC, as I recall not too many people were too happy when we heard that they were taking over Customer Service.

Please do share that fine feline experience.

And, SA. You're not making very many friends here, as I said before, you need to chill.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion