Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 29th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

Depends - They are faster than the knights if you want, better against large/Huge figures. They are weaker against range and have poor bonding issues.

However, you do understand that its the wonder and joy of a 6 year old you are ragging on don't you?

And your first post is to do that at that?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 6th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Three packs of wave 9 are at the Walmart in North Omsted, OH. I assume they're full packs. I didn't take the time to check each one, but there were 12 packs of Wave 9 goodness on the shelf!

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old November 7th, 2009, 01:37 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Walmart near my house just restocked with 2 full sets of Wave 9! I don't need any of them, but it's nice to see that space filled up with actual boosters. No early Wave 10 this time...

Old November 14th, 2009, 02:42 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

For any Michigan scapers interested...

The shelves of the Walmart near me have at least 3 full 4-packs of wave 9 at 10.68 each. They also had a pack of Groks and Elf Heroes.

The store is located here:

Wal-Mart Store #2558
44575 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314

No wave 10 yet, but if you need wave nine this could be your one stop shop and hopefully they'll restock with some wave 10.

YakRoller
Old November 14th, 2009, 05:42 PM

kitman Woo who?

The Walmart in Altoona Iowa has wave 9 and hoping for wave 10 soon.
Old November 19th, 2009, 11:25 PM

PeasantDave Woo who?

Bunch of wave 8,9 and Marvel in Oldbridge Walmart, NJ.
Old November 20th, 2009, 12:10 AM

eggsaladsandwich has disabled reputation

WTF is up with Housemouse charging 20 bucks for a 12 dollar pack of the Warriors? I mean, I understand supply and demand,but for a place that says it is "dedicated to the Heroscape community"...raking them across the coals by price gouging is not very cool. They have lost my business forever as there are many other online outlets that sell for "reasonable" prices.Please feel free to neg rep me as you wish (not caring), but something had to be said!

Another days useless energy spent.

Last edited by eggsaladsandwich; November 20th, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old November 20th, 2009, 12:15 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsaladsandwich View Post
WTF is up with Housemouse charging 20 bucks for a 12 dollar pack of the Warriors? I mean, I understand supply and demand,but for a place that says it likes Heroscapers...raking them across the coals by price gouging is not very cool. They have lost my business forever as there are many other online outlets that sell for "reasonable" prices.
The thing is, those "other online outlets" may no longer have those packs that Sandra is charging more for.
Old November 20th, 2009, 12:17 AM

eggsaladsandwich has disabled reputation

Gouging is gouging..there are no excuses.She definitely would have retained my business, and respect, more by selling out of stock at a reasonable price , than trying to "go for the money" and stay in stock.

Another days useless energy spent.

Last edited by eggsaladsandwich; November 20th, 2009 at 12:24 AM.
Old November 20th, 2009, 09:45 AM

PeasantDave Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggsaladsandwich View Post
WTF is up with Housemouse charging 20 bucks for a 12 dollar pack of the Warriors? I mean, I understand supply and demand,but for a place that says it is "dedicated to the Heroscape community"...raking them across the coals by price gouging is not very cool. They have lost my business forever as there are many other online outlets that sell for "reasonable" prices.Please feel free to neg rep me as you wish (not caring), but something had to be said!
Why don't you just buy them from somewhere else?
Old November 20th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

My on the prices at HMG.

At first I had similar thoughts -- is this price gouging. But then the boosters were originally offered at the same price as other on-line stores (which are now sold out). Now the item is scarce and the market value is higher, so the price goes up. Basic economics -- supply vs demand.

She also gave away hero packs from wave 9 if you pre-ordered a full wave 10. That had to be a money loser. (Yes it probably got her more customers, but was it enough so that the profit on the additional wave 10 pre-orders offset the loss on the wave 9 heroes).

So, like any business, HMG has to do what it takes to stay in business. That means making money where you can because there are going to be others where you don't make any money.

And the customer always has the final say -- if they don't like the price, they don't buy. No one is forcing them to buy there.
Old November 24th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Wal-Mart on 192nd in Vancouver, WA has a bunch of Wave 9. Dwarves/Repulsors, Mohicans, Hero Packs; also a couple of Elf packs.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales