Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 7th, 2007, 02:45 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks aldin.I'm glad you helped me out in my time of need.Check out all my post ok and reply to them with good awnsers.
Old September 7th, 2007, 03:07 PM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
the coolest expansion ever!

I think they should make a city terrain expansion that has like old beat up buildings and some ash fault and concrete tiles with some old parks and stuff that would be pretty cool.They should also make city figures like some gangsters,cops and street fighters and other things that you see on the streets.Like stray dogs.
Old September 7th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit
Deathwalker 100? For Einar?
Could be interesting -- picture a steam powered deathwalker with lots of gears, etc.

Maybe like some of these: http://www.bigredhair.com/frankreade/steamman.html

or these: http://www.neatstuff.net/space-robot...bot-ST-II.html
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:20 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
Eclipse wrote:
Quote:
I'd like to see huge versions of the terrain squads. A huge snow beast, a giant lava man, and a huge spider queen are all on my wish list. Also, an Icarian dragon for Aquilla would be nice.
I agree, I think that would make a great set.
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:45 AM

ARCHDEMON has disabled reputation
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE! DEATH WAR FAMINE PESTILENCE.

suprise your dead!!! hahahaha!!!
Old September 8th, 2007, 04:24 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHDEMON
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FOUR HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE! DEATH WAR FAMINE PESTILENCE.
Well, they are making Marvelscape, so I'm sure you'll get your wish eventually.
Old September 8th, 2007, 05:36 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.o.a.d
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Gecko
On the comedy side, I would like to see a squad of soccer (hex begets hex?) players: special powers are stealth dodge, long-range neutron strike, and the ability to -- if in the line of fire -- block any long-range shots against friendlies.

For real, though, I think US Civil War soldiers would be awesome. Also, Aikido practitioners whose specialty would be moving engaged enemy away from friendly opponents. Are there any flying robots? If not, that would be cool, too.

Along with King Kong, how about Mothra or Godzilla?

Boulder-ridden terrain would be good: the chance of earthquake or cave-in would be phenomenal. Quicksand tiles for Aquilla (not sure if they already exist)?

- sG
to run with s.gecko's idea for the civil war soldiers they could be spilt up into to groups the north which could fight for jandar and the south which could fight for utgar they could have equal stats but different specials
Bad Idea...for one reason.

I'm sorry but I would actually see the south with Jandar and the North with Einar if you go by personality traits. Marking one side of a conflict as inherently evil aka putting them in Utgars army will never be a good thing because you can't say an entire army is evil unless they are roborats or orcs or something like...well that's already in Utgars. Should be in afore mentioned armies if not switched around. You could say Nazis belong with Utgar but then again there were Nazis who weren't inherently evil as well.
Old September 8th, 2007, 12:55 PM

s.o.a.d has disabled reputation
point well takin
Old September 8th, 2007, 07:03 PM

edridtc123 Woo who?
I would LOVE it if they made a Desert Terrain Pack: a few 7-hex Sand tiles, a bunch of double and single, and dunes similar to glaciers. I think that Quicksand (like water, lava, swamp) would be cool too. They could have rock golems (brown obsidian guards). It would ROCK!!!
Old September 8th, 2007, 08:40 PM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
Another large terrain set to match the castle. Picture this, I pack that comes with a LOT of water tiles. Maybe some coral or something. It would also come with a pirate ship, introducing sea battles!

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old September 8th, 2007, 08:44 PM
has been BANNED

Zombie Hoard is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Next Large Expansions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky007
a dragon that can breathe fire for Utgar
Cough cough Mimring.
Old September 9th, 2007, 01:55 AM

eggsaladsandwich has disabled reputation
A japanese style castle for einar, A black castle for utgar, a wooden fortress for ullar.oh and a booster pack containing ships and pirates for me Santa please.

Another days useless energy spent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion