Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 5th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

I think you have it right. Range Special, Attack 3.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 19th, 2019, 12:22 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Trying to clean this up. Need to eliminate Bonding.

ULLAR'S LIGHT
After moving and attacking with Rania, you may take a turn with a common squad that follows Ullar.

Old November 19th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hi, kolakoski!

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Rania, you my take a turn with a common squad that follows Ullar.
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, but does that solve your problem?

= =
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Hi, kolakoski!

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Rania, you my take a turn with a common squad that follows Ullar.
I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, but does that solve your problem?
I think he means preventing Armocs from using Ullar Warlord Bonding.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ead.php?t=8275

So, Rania > Armocs > Ullar Warlord would not be denied here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 19th, 2019, 02:52 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

This kind of full on Bonding won't work anyways. Thanks guys!
Old November 19th, 2019, 03:19 PM

Well met!

This is the tack I decided to take, keeping Rania's Class at Warlord.

RANIA REYJYRE

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Warlord
Personality Valiant

Size Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points ???

WARLORD AFFINITY
Before moving and attacking with Rania, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may take a turn with any friendly Warlord within 8 clear sight spaces of Rania.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Rania attacks with her normal attack, she may attack one additional time.

ULLAR'S LIGHT
After moving and attacking with Rania, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each. Figures moved by Ullar's Light will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Old November 19th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I think your intent is clear enough, for the purposes of this thread, so I'm not sure I have anything to offer about your Wurdz.

Bonding + nonding on the same card is pretty aggressive. But that's for other people to do, or for me to say elsewhere. Beyond this thread's purpose.

= =
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:12 AM

Well met!

You can see what I'm trying to do here . . .

SONIC SWORD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4, Attack 4
Choose an opponent's figure to attack within 4 clear sight spaces of Demetria. That figure and all figures adjacent to it are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Life Drain is not triggered by units destroyed with Sonic Sword Special Attack.

Would love to choose a space to attack, affecting all figures on or adjacent to it . . .

ULLAR'S LIGHT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 4
When Rania attacks with Ullar's Light, all Ullar symbols (blanks) count as Skulls.

ULLAR BATTLE CRY
After Rania destroys an opponent's Common figure or wounds an opponent's Uncommon or Unique Hero, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each.

Thanks!

Old November 22nd, 2019, 06:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Why not just write Life Drain to apply only when attacking with a normal attack?

Is there a reason that Ullar Battle Cry isn't limited to attacks?

= =
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:51 PM

Well met!

Been talking to BiggaBullfrog . . .

Range 4, Attack 4
Choose an opponent's figure to attack within 4 clear sight spaces of Demetria. That figure and all figures adjacent to it are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Life Drain is not triggered by units destroyed with Sonic Sword Special Attack.

ULLAR BATTLE CRY
After Rania destroys an opponent's Common figure or wounds an opponent's Uncommon or Unique Hero, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each.

Why not just write Life Drain to apply only when attacking with a normal attack? ~ Dad_Scaper

I did not realize that was allowed. Sounds like a plan, thanks.

Is there a reason that Ullar Battle Cry isn't limited to attacks? ~ Dad_Scaper

No imperical one. Bigga suggested I could go with

ULLAR BATTLE CRY
After Rania wounds an opponent's figure, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each.

It's Ullar Battle Grunt for an attack.

Wurdz check/fix the tthree powers below, please?

I suggested the below version of Sonic Sword in light of Bigga's feeling the original was too strong. He'd actually prefer it be limited to melee, but is open to persuasion, he says.

Range 4, Attack 3
Choose a space within 4 clear sight spaces of Demetria and 2 spaces adjacent to that space. All figures on those spaces are affected by Sonic Sword Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures.

The below was Bigga's idea, but required adjacent friendly figures. I suggested 2 spaces.

ULLAR'S LIGHT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 3
When Rania attacks with Ullar's Light, add an additional Attack die for each friendly figure within 2 spaces of her, to a maximum of +3 Attack dice.

Timing iffy? Maybe "After Rania takes a turn, if she wounded an opponent's figure, . . . "

ULLAR BATTLE CRY
After Rania wounds an opponent's figure, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each.

Last edited by kolakoski; November 23rd, 2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 02:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm happy to look at these, kolakoski, but please remember that I'm not editing for rules lawyer issues. I'm just editing for clarity, and for correct usage of the English language. If you're looking for rules-y analysis, this isn't the right resource.

That said:
ULLAR BATTLE CRY
After Rania wounds an opponent's figure with an attack, you may move 3 squad figures you control who follow Ullar up to 3 spaces each.

There are other ways to wound things. Leaving engagement, among others. I'd simplify Battle Cry this way.

The others look fine, but (like I said) I'm not editing for compliance with the rules, or making sure that this text is consistent with similar text on other cards. I'm here to make sure that people are not abusing the English language, and are being as clear as possible. That's it.

= =
Old November 23rd, 2019, 02:45 PM

Well met!

Upon reflection, I will make Ullar’s Battle Cry trigger on attacks, and change Rania’s Personality to Disciplined.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards