Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:33 PM

whooplm70 Woo who?
math question heroscape

I was just wondering if anyone noticed that if you take the points from the Heroscape character cards and multiply them by 2 than the battles seem more realistic when pitting the characters from heroscape against the characters in MTG plainswalker arena?

For example in heroscape a 50 point creature would now be a 100 point creature when playing MTG Arena.

With this method it would take 2 plainswalkers to kill 1 dragon. Or multiple AOTP squads to take on a heroscape dragon. Which in reality seems to be more realistic.
I believe this math would also be applied with Horoscope figures such as the MARVEL'S HULK or WOLVERINE as well.

And the opposite would be that you divide the plainswalker by 2 to get to the points of heroscape?

With that being said if I wanted to add an artifact army to MTG could I hypothetically use characters such as death walkers if I applied the new point scale? (spell cards thoughts to come)

Do you think this would fly?

would enjoy peoples thoughts?

thanks
Old April 2nd, 2019, 05:36 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: math question heroscape

Hi, welcome to the site. A forum has been created to try to combine the two games. That forum can be found here. I am not sure anyone has tried to just change points without adjusting other aspects of the game such as the deck but hope you find something like what you are looking for.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 2nd, 2019, 05:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe the Planeswalkers are priced with their 200 point spell decks in mind, so if you want to merge the two games, you won’t need to adjust the price of the Heroscape Units, just give the Planeswalkers their spells.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

There's already a tested method that myself and other heroscapers have come up with to use the two together. Here is the link. I made a pdf you are welcome to use. Should balance out pretty well.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53350

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 2nd, 2019, 11:07 PM

whooplm70 Woo who?

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
I APPRECIATE IT!
I will be sure to check out all of your ideas and suggestions.
thanks again
Old April 3rd, 2019, 02:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooplm70 View Post
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!
I APPRECIATE IT!
I will be sure to check out all of your ideas and suggestions.
thanks again
You're quite welcome. Hope it helps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion