Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 15th, 2007, 08:35 PM

Zarash has disabled reputation
How do I change it to english I dled the english version but its in french when I open it?
Old March 15th, 2007, 09:39 PM

Nevermind I messed with it alot and figured it out.
Old March 16th, 2007, 02:37 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by naps420

Wait....did you say....online heroscape?

I am sure if all works out the way it sounds, it will be so much fun to play! Can't wait to follow how things go, and if you need any kind of help beta testing it, let me know. I spend too much time with VirtualScape as it is just to build, spending that time playing heroscape through it would be a dream come true.
Ok naps420, I will send ou an email when I will need someone for beta testing (not before one or two month)
Thanks for your proposal.
Old March 16th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great work, Zzzzz! I really appreciate all the work you have put into this project.

Newb.
Old March 16th, 2007, 02:23 PM

Thanks for the great program. I was messing around with it this morning and love it.
Old March 16th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks everyone for congratulations. Of course it's a pleasure to work for you
Old March 17th, 2007, 02:53 AM

naps420 Woo who?
Not sure whats up with this, never had this problem with the older ones, but when I go into 3D mode there seems to be no depth at all, no matter what kind of changes I make under Preferences. Here is what I am talking about.

The thing that strikes me odd though, any older map I built, in 3D mode, works just fine. It shows the depth how it has always been before. So I am totally stumped.
Old March 17th, 2007, 06:10 AM

I have the same problem naps420. I didn t see it because I use always old map for my test. I'm searching where is the problem and I post a new version as soon as possible.
Old March 17th, 2007, 06:15 AM

The problem isn't old map or new. the problem is that you need to put a figure in the map and all is ok. So you can continue to create map and save them, they will display correctly (with or without figure) in next version. I'searching the problem
Old March 17th, 2007, 03:54 PM

ferzle has disabled reputation
VirtualScape Printing issues

Anybody have problems printing with VirtualScape? When I print, there are no margins, and in fact the scenario page is printing off the page. I see no page setup options or anything. Anybody know what's going on with this?
Old March 19th, 2007, 10:16 AM

Khanbob42 has disabled reputation
As far as I know ferzle, the options for page font and setup are on the list of things to be added to future versions of virtualscape.

I am having a bit of a problem as well. With the new version the 3d view does not show up correctly on the front page of the printout. It is in an odd assortment of colors and skewed all strange-like. I will post a screenshot once I get home as I am at work right now.

P.S. - Zzzzzzz I would be more than happy to sign up to help you beta test future versions of VS as well. I have a lot of free time at work and use your program a lot to design maps and etc.
Old March 19th, 2007, 05:26 PM

naps420 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz
The problem isn't old map or new. the problem is that you need to put a figure in the map and all is ok. So you can continue to create map and save them, they will display correctly (with or without figure) in next version. I'searching the problem
The problem has to do with 3D models. If you build just a basic map using just hex pieces, the graphics in 3D mode are messed up as in the picture I posted before. I noticed that if you add anything that is 3D rendered, such as a figure, a battlement/ladder, castle wall, ruin, tree, or the flag, everything works fine. Just thought I would let you know since I figured this out earlier today. Not sure if this helps at all, but hopefully it's something that is easy to fix.

As the others mentioned, I too am having problems when it comes to printing. The cover page prints the 3D view to the cover, but gives it a blue shade and the colors are all messed up. I have a feeling the two problems are linked somehow, just not sure how.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software