Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 25th, 2006, 03:38 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas fellow 'scapers. I just wanted to wish all of you a merry Christmas and hope you all have a great day spent with family and friends. I believe that people should be allowed to say "Merry Christmas" without someone getting angry about favoritism. If you celebrate Hanukkah then Happy Hanukkah! And merry whatever else I may be forgetting and for that I apologize. This is a day of praise and enjoyment, so have some fun!

This is not a debate just a friendly wish for all friends here to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for making this a most enjoyable game!
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:42 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Merry Christmas, gamjuven!

FYI, we've got two Christmas threads going at this point. I suspect this will be merged with the one in General:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=5073

The other one is Heroscape thematic, if you were looking for a holiday truce between Jandar and Utgar:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=5062

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:45 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
lol, alrighty then. thanks!
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:57 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Merry Christmas everybody!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old December 25th, 2006, 03:19 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
See my sig!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 25th, 2006, 06:33 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Happy Holidays! Unless you don't celebrate a holiday, then Happy 25th of December!

{NecroBlade, I lovce the song in your sig, btw. I kept singing it when I first opened my MS. }

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old December 25th, 2006, 09:10 PM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
Merry Christmas to all! (Except Amish people who won't be getting this, I will have to tell them through a wire or something). Lol, JUST A JOKE!

Darkclown
Old December 27th, 2006, 04:27 AM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Merry Christmas all! (albeit a bit late)

and

Happy New Year!!
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It was indeed a sweet Christmas. My son and I spent a solid three hours opening and playing with Wave 6. Orcs for Christmas - it doesn't get any better than that.

Old December 27th, 2006, 01:47 PM

that's awesome. can't find any wave 6 around me. but i did get a present with money in it titled: "heroscape funds", lol. so that was cool
Old December 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You're going to love them when you get them, I can assure you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News