Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 21st, 2021, 05:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Wonder Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, he doesn't really need any help beating up common humans, as it turns out. Not one I've been inspired to play much. Seems fine. Nothing scary. But I haven't played him with Reaper, so I probably can't properly rate him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I've always been a little surprised his Personality is Loyal, when Wonder Man has had something of a treacherous past.

I've also always thought Celebrity Status should make it harder for commons to hit him, rather than making it easier for him to clobber them. It would be of more value as a defensive power.

Ionic Imbalance might be one of the highest-upside "this power could destroy you" powers, but it's still a little scary to invest 350 points in a character who could just self-destruct with one hit.
I think I am starting to understand why people don't like the power. It doesn't say "when attacked by Wonderman" its when adjacent. So if your Civilian ends next to him, its like they are autograph hounding and your evil villain can swoop in and kill them more easily because they are distracted by the celebrity.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy