Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 14th, 2014, 12:15 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED 10/2

Ixe, I used them this weekend with Cell Split 12 and they would not die. I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with that power yet.
Old October 14th, 2014, 12:51 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's a tough one. Particularly since they are only a two figure squad, just one success completely resets their situation and puts them right back at square one. Over the course of enough games, they will need to be killed 5 or so times before they are completely wiped out, but they have high enough variance that that number will likely be all over the map.
Old October 14th, 2014, 01:05 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I came across another Ne-Gok-Sa so I might be able to make it more thematic and have a third member. Maybe 15 will work better once they have 3 squad members.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:16 AM

Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs *UPDATED10/22

Thread was updated 10/22/14. Thanks everyone for taking a peek.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 03:36 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about Slade the Kyrie Warrior for the name?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 23rd, 2014, 09:56 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agent Carr 2.Kyrie
Seeing Carr with wings is pretty awesome, I must say. I don't think the intention of quick draw is really coming through and reads a bit confusing. Maybe you could look at the wording of Samuel Brown's power to see how it handles mixed ranged attacks. It may take quite a bit of wording to work out.

Otherwise, and I don't know if this is your intention, he doesn't feel that much like Carr. The Quick Draw attack is a little odd that he can only attack for 4 at most in melee or maybe even 1 and then fire an attack of 4 at range. His defense is then lower and he lacks stealth flying, further distancing him from the evasive agent we think about with Carr. He seems interesting as a unit unto himself, but there is some dissonance if the goal is to make a winged Kyrie Carr.

Very cool custom in any case. Thank you for sharing.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:08 PM

@William099 , that might just be it!
@Ixe , hmm I really like the Sam Brown idea. Have any suggestions on how to turn it up a bit? His looks were so much like Carr that I wanted to get him away from the Agent himself. I have him an average cheerleader defense and life. The thing I see out of him is that he isn't worth 150 for just +1 range defense. I really like a Moriko-like special attack to incorporate into him to make him worth the points. Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: By the way, none of my typing comes out smoothly! Haha
Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

You know I have a few bags full of broken figures and several other orphans. If you need any "spare parts" let me know. I know I have a Sudame who lost her arm, some venoc vipers, and much more.
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 23rd, 2014, 04:57 PM

@Ztimster , Have you asked soundwarp yet? He'll put out a lot nicer customs!

EDIT: if you'd like I could make something for you with those parts.

Last edited by Not User Name; October 23rd, 2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old November 13th, 2014, 06:44 PM

Well, I got 4 new customs close to done. I figured out the Marro paint job so they will need repaints. Anyone know how to do Grut armour?
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:01 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart

For the name of Kyrie Carr, how about something like "Vikron" or "Sormok" or "Naikar" ; the Kyrie Warrior.
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Not User Name's Not So Spectacular Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
I was thinking. Since I'm going to make some of those guys hero fillers, should I make a class of Marro above sqauds, but below Warlords? im thinking that if they are Warlords they might give the legionnaires too many bonding options. Anyone got any ideas?
If you do not want to make them warlords they could be overlords like Tul-bak-ra or even warwitch. If neither of those fit, you could give take a class from the marro squads. Warrior or maybe stinger might fit.
You could classify them to whatever you wanted, any cool title would work as long as you watched out for any synergy options that might come up. They could be hunters, raiders, warriors,marros of awesomeness. You could also title them to fit other synergies such as scouts or guards. Your customs. Your rules.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards